Tree of Savior Forum

Help me! About Ranger3 Fletcher3 Mergen2

When I tested this build I pretty much maxed out the c2 and c3 skills, 1 point each in Bodkin and Broadhead and the rest in Barbed Arrow…

1 Like

Just my opinions with limited testing

Magic arrow is must have
Crossfire is really versatile and probably your most used skill
Bodkin max if your focus on bossing … The pdef debuff is just too good. Or else just 1 point to break shields.
DMA i feel after buffs to skill factor is really value for 5 points. Even if for single target

You may also choose to opt out of Bodkin Max in favour of Barbed Arrow. I dont like it because of how inconsistent it is. It can be god tier or really really average depending on the armor type of your target

There are some who max Broadhead too, i may be wrong but it should be mainly for PvP gameplay

1 Like

I feel dex will get more and more value especially with the new critical rate gear that will be available to us in future. We can hit really high critical rates.
Especially with ranger’s critical shot buff , each point of dex will not only scale the speed of some skills and also noticeable critical damage.

Con wise myself I go for 100-150 on archers just to be a little bit safer with some margin for errors. Ichor-ed velco gear will also provide more con stats compared to miki leather set.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies guys, really appreciete them.

Yeah was thinking this as well. Woth ranger rework dex will scale harder now. But having a tanky archer feels so good :scream: