Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] Doppel C3

sorry for the late never at my pc (til now)

This is my current build [Do note thats i use reskill potion so some is crafty]

Swordman

• I leave bash at lv1 since I reskill and bash knockback attribute remain

High

• Wagon wheel 1 is just for pvp purpose (seriously rare to use)

Barb

• I leave helm and cleave only lv 5 for saving sp and honestly its not the best skill to deal damage , you can keep pouncing lv1 and the rest to cleave/helm though

Doppel

• I want to invest in zucken more but the sp cost is stupify me and i just cant accept its

how much DPS losses going pelt1? on b3-dop2 build?

for real ?
I thought they only buff the hitbox, increased the speed and give some attributes.
how long is the new cd ?

not really much

what you miss alot crossguard and cartar stroke which really good filler skill

crit attk from attribute is around 300 crit attk which not alot even you stack multiplier in the skill (heck even on cloth armor,50 attribute and bonus dmg slash damage is improving crit damage around 1000 dmg every crit which is not thats impressive)

I can’t find the patch but it’s been reduced down to around 40 secs if I remember correctly. This was a while back though, not something recent.

It also received other buffs as well, have a look here: [ Swordsman Changelog ] Swordsman changes from kTOS and iTOS

What I said above, theres no reduced cd at all.
maybe you confused pouncing with Rush ?

Maybe…I really can’t remember, too many patches. Need someone to confirm this.

How about max cleave And helm chopper (lvl15) And warcry/frenzy at lvl 0 VS lvl 10 ??

Any of you guys have a video of this buffed pouncing version? I really hate the hitbox of the old one. BTW, you really think should I reroll from high 2 - barb 2 to highlander 1 + barb 3?

Wait for the Swordman buff next maintenance, pretty much every swordman class will get buffed, you might change your mind on your build.

@Lostac: That sounds nice. Btw, what’s the point of Sword 3? More Pain Barrier, Double Slash and Restrain?

I’m trying to brainstorm and theory craft a Doppel 3 build. I know for sure I won’t level it till rank 8 is out though:

Sword>Pelt>Barb 3>Doppel 3

Pelt for Swash and Guardian since I like them. Barb for Cleave bonus. Straight to Barb 3 since I have no idea how to include Corsair 2 into this build. It’s IMPOSSIBRU.

Still have no idea about stat points though

even without the bleed proc, you have 3 overheat with a x2 skills, that alone is more than 1.7 on a 15 sec for alot, crosscut is a x2 too and 2 overheat, molinet is a x5 skills with a long cd but with more crit, cartar is a x4 with 2 overheat and skull swing is your future proof dmg, at a single target you can’t compete against a highlander 3 as a barbarian 3 in a pure dps race, he will reckt you (not even with the 50% slash increase dmg that a lot of you think is such a great buff, considering the animations delays… is a debuff …ahem “dispeller” and with a poor aoe ratio, ok it will do a lot of dmg on a stuned target but for pve isnt that great) and pouncing… is just a great aoe but the cd kills it…plus the knockdown interrup… i will rather use pain barrier on a cyclone that on pouncing.

I saw this posted on this thread : [Guide] Top DPS Dual-Stance Fencer

Pouncing deals really massive damage. Specially on bosses that isn’t passable (some boss you could just walk through them). With the speed buff its getting its going to get better. The only issue I see with them is the questionable hit box when mobbing and the long cd. But I’m still glad I went Barb3 instead of High3. Without Bleeding, Highlanders damage really fall bad.

1 Like

as i alrdy said if you playing high 3 you will find out thats your skill rotation is run off too fast

after you throw out skills you got nothing to throw again (crosscut/moulinet got too long cd)

crosscut and skyliner is great skill thats do alot damage but after use all of its, you got no card left

this prob will got a little solve when you are doppel but before its the lack of aoe and skill rotation is making high3 bad at pve (barb got pouncing and more skill rotation than high)

the only thing i feel high3 is better than barb is when fighting bleedable boss

Wow thats some nice pouncing. Well barb 3 it is, time to reroll.

MOTHER OF GODS :OOOOOO

Cooldown reductions for a better rotation.

barb is love, barb is life.

Barb since CBT1. lol I miss aggressor/savagery though

now, barb c3> HL3 ? xD

Frenzy and warcry having the same down time as Frost Cloud ? (20 secs) Hmm nice.

No, I can’t remember frenzy cooldown but you could search it somewhere in the forum

Warcry will be 50s cd though IIRC, so that’s 10s downtime?