Tree of Savior Forum

Help Corsair 3 Builds

Hi,
Taking advantage of this topic… I have a sw2.hopli3. doppel1 dragoon2 that I’m thinking about re-roll to corsair. Considering focusing a farm build, what’s the main difference of biulds with Corsair1 and 3? pillage 15%? the buffs from circle 3?
Thanks!

pillage 15% and pistol shot

1 Like

Pistol shot with ricochet attri deals insane damage

1 Like

WHat’s the best choice them? Considering Highlander and Dopel usually goes to 2H Sword, does it have sinergy with Corsair? I’m asking because I like DOpel. Or the Barb variance? Shinobi:?
Thanks again!

most of highlander and doppel skill can be used with 1h+pistol. this will be best suited to your preference

at r8 replace pelt with dopp

1 Like

Depends.
Shinobi has kunai for your rotation and clones for boss killing.
Hoplite 2/3 has spears and that crit rate bonus.
Highlander 3 + shinobi has good burst and rotation for bosses even with 1 handed weaps.
Sword 3 with max gung ho and full STR increases your str by about 25%.
Sword 3 with max concentrate and full DEX deals nice damage with low investment.
Peltasta helps mobbing if you want to farm completely alone.
You can use all highlander skills and dop 1 skills with any weapon.

For farming content at 330, corsair skills are all you need.

Something like this may do:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111148889.3f5f85.14253541.8a95.1555

One-handed Spear Mastery: Medium-sized Hunter * When equipped with [One-handed Spear], combating a medium-sized enemy increases skill damage by 4% per attribute level
Finestra: Splash Aoe attack ratio + 3

In any case you can either use the quest gimmicks to get perma aggro effect (unless they have fixed those? i have peltasta, you may try looking for or testing those on your current char) or get peltasta instead of the third swordman circle to aggro 2-3 more targets.

EDIT: tested, still working after all this time.
Some quests make you auto aggro everything on all the maps of the game. But peltasta’s swashbuckling increases the number of enemies you can keep aggroed when you cast it.

1 Like

One-handed Spear Mastery: Medium-sized Hunter

It’s need hoplite 3rd circle so you can’t have it with cossair3 + shino.

you can have hoplite in your build but make sure you’re tank enough
because finestra and aoe + 3 will make your evasion near zero.if you get shield for swap when cossair skill cooldown with finestra buff it will make you tanky instead.

Sry for bad English.

Difference between Dex or Not in Dual Weapon Assault is almost nothing.
BUT this skill is useless end game. So dont matter

sword3 xxx1 corsair3 matador2

2 Likes