Tree of Savior Forum

Help about Archer build and Wugushi Class

Hello guys! I’m an mainly swordsman class player but after put on hop c2 in level 112 and played as swordsman in iCBT1 and iCBT2 i started to think i might try something different and i’m very curious about archer class.

But with zero knowledge about archer class i don’t know where to start.

OBS: I saw yesterday wugushi skills on the tosbase and i find me interested in the class, but i have questions about.

Antidotes can be effective against wugushi poison? The Class scales well for late game? And the PvP potential off this class, is good?

And a last question, since i have no knowledge in archer class, how can a build my wugushi? Thank to all who have read and at least tried to answer me.

OBS2: Sorry for the bad english, isn’t my mother tongue but i tried my best.

I had played Wugushi C2 during iCBT2

Someone in Reddit said Antidote can be used to get rid of Wugushi poison.

The poison scales with STR and cannot Cri. It is very powerful but it comes with very high CD.

I had a friendly duel with a Sorcerer once. I killed him easily with Needle blow and Zhendu. I shot it and ran around waiting to see him died.

However, in PVP, it may not be effective because of Antidote and Cleric class. The cure and heal are way stronger than Wugushi’s poison.

The build I played during iCBT2 is focus on nuking Boss as quickly as possible.
Archer C3 -> Wugushi C2 -> SR C1 (it is a pain to lvl Archer C3)

Wugushi is very strong in PVE, Throw Gu Pot is wonderful AoE like Pyromancer’s Flame ground but its high CD makes it not a good choice to throw it into every little mob.

You will need other AoE like Barrage from Ranger to help you clear mob.

Hey! Thank you for answer me and sorry for the long time i don’t answer you.

I’m actually archer c1 and ranger c1 and i’m wondering if i pick archer c2 and go for archer c2 and pick Wugushi, what do you think?

has anyone tried wugushi c3? It sounds cool but in my build, ar->ar->sap->-sap->wugushi->wugushi it seems like cannoneer would be better than wugushi c3. I want those bugs tho.

Bugs not that powerfull. c3 for improved duration on dots. Cannoneer would be better for full str build w\o much Aoe like A3>W3>C1. you can take C3 Wugu \Rogue for circle steal and cast broom x2

I don’t know, I like the bugs, not individually powerful, yeah, but in a party they can be just incredible. Sure 200 damage per attack is weak, but when there is 30-40 bugs attacking (demon prison, I’m looking at you), not a lot of mobs get to survive.

Plus, they get the aggro of the mobs and leave us free to harass them some more.

Not really for solo play though.

Ive went Archer3/Wugu2, i am level 177. Archer 3 is a chore to level up because of the lack of aoe and even with wugushi you will only get a decent aoe skill at rank 5 (the pot).

If it were today i would have chosen ranger, even with only 2 circles of it.

Would arc c1- rang c2- wug c2- fletch c2

Work as a good build ? You’ll have both single target poisons and bleeds and really great aoe with crossfire , magic arrow and throw gu pot.
And have ok ranger buff but shorter arc buffs

i could see this as great during grinding but what about pvp and earth tower ?

Hello guys! It was been a while since i don’t post in this thread.
Here i’m back and i’m Archer C1, RANGER C2, Wugushi C1 at level 111 in this moment.

My feedback is, is a good pve class, i don’t have tested it in PvP but i can solo bosses easily and sometimes if i have barrage have a good AoE.

Some people told me to put RANGER C3 in this build instead pick Falconer after pick Wugushi C2 and in the last circle put canoneer for a AoE Archer build.

At my level i don’t find any problem but idk with this build will good in the future, i feel i’m not doing the best build for archer.

So i have questions in my mind, quarrell shooter c3 and wugushi is a good build?

R3>W2>Musk is OP, my guildmate has this build and he is our MVP killer, when he is in party we get the boxes, simple as that.

Don’t popularize Wugushis if you want it to stay that way. With how poisons from other Wugushis override each other, you have to be the only Wugushi on a World Boss.

Yeah, if you take ranger 3 and musketeer, you’re a single target burster.

I went the Earth Tower route myself :stuck_out_tongue: but I still get the boxes every time I go kill world bosses too :smiley:

Quick question for you Wugushi knowledgeable types.

From what I can tell, assuming something like 1:1.5 STR/DEX, Wugu is a better single target choice than R2 or 3. For dungeons/missions (also pray you’re the only wugushi on world bosses) you’re better off with poisons than extra skill levels in ranger.

E.g. Something like A2-R1-W1-Fl3 > A-R3-F3 when it comes to late-game DPS and AoE.

This seem right to y’all? (Checked the math but haven’t actually gotten to a high enough level to test.)

Hi there, im making a post for wugushi info exchange, in order to make a guide, perhabs you might find something usefull for you, ar maybe you can help by adding your own experiences.

Ranger C3 cant remotly compare with W1 on single target damage and on instance dungeons since its skills are way more efective on general damage also

Hey thanks for your response. What I’ve been testing is the 5% or 10% increase in F3 skill damage for 10 seconds (from R2/3 Steady Aim) vs. the increased DPS from having Wugushi 1 poisons ticking for ~8 seconds every ~22.5 seconds.

It’ll be a big help once folks in your thread have the exact damage formulas with DoT rate/Cast Time/ect, figured out. Best of luck and I’ll be sure to add what I can once I hit Wugushi myself!