Tree of Savior Forum

Hello IMC, please take some time to read steam reviews

We’re going down from very positive down to mixed. Some of them might be impatient bastards and all that, but they got a point.

Let’s see what their main complaints are:

1. Lag
    For now, I’m okay with this since transfers are not being done yet. But yes it really is annoying specially when you miss a stat point due to bottleneck issues.

2. Trading
    This is VERY IMPORTANT, you can see the number of threads regarding trade here yourself, a lot of people are leaving the game because of this. Please reconsider.

3. RMT Shout Spammers
    Character limiting is good, but please add a level restriction on it, the shout itself doesn’t look pretty when you have to block someone every few minutes…Yes they can level up their shout bots but it takes some effort and when you actually ban them they will stop for quite a while until they reached the required level.

4. Game has turned out to be token based
    I separated this from trade because trading is trading in the first place, not sure why you guys want this, it will never stop RMT.

Main issues with token from I read, and experienced:

1. Market/Auction House silver delay for non token users
  2. You cannot trade tokens to people without it. Basically this screws non token users over until they actually get one from the market for the first month.
  3. Movement speed, minor, but hey the movement speed difference can actually be felt, it’s not a big problem now but it does make a difference in pvp.
  4. Absoulutely stupid 30% tax

My suggestion regarding the tokens:

Keep the EXP bonus for the token users, keep the double attribute learning for token users, give them extra instance runs(and increase dungeon count for non token users possibly), give non token users a trade limit of 30/month, and give token users unlimited trading.

Heck, you can even keep team storage for token users only, But let us allow to trade.

The first thing my friend asked me in game when I invited him was “how do I trade with my brother?” I couldn’t even answer him…He bought the $10 pack to try it out first then buying the 50 if he likes the game.

PS: You’ve made a wonderful game, I really like TOS since CBT1 and CBT2. But the changes regarding these things is quite a major turn off.

11 Likes

Hey! I made a topic similar to yours:

I agree with you on all points mentioned above, as the game is right now i can’t recommend it to my friends because i really dont think they would have any fun with the game as it is now as a lot of them are people who really enjoy social game play. Which includes trading and helping people out.

I just want a statement from IMC, they haven’t said a single word about it and a lot of people have been very negative to how trade and AH works at the moment. They have such a wonderful game on their hands, i don’t understand for the life of me why they are shooting themselves in the foot so early on.

From very positive to neutral, and still going down. Listen to your playerbase and get your sh1t together IMC. This game has A LOT of potential, don’t let it die before it even goes F2P. I have been waiting for this game for years, but if after the token and TP I got from the founders pack runs out the game is still going down hill, I’ll probably quit. Which is something I never thought would happen tbh. It’s the 5th day of EA and we’re already seeing a lot of red flags.

I agree with you. Personally I’m a token user and will probably still be. But all these token advantage is actually destroying the fun of game for me. I can’t actually do any useful trading, and even a useless piece of item either don’t exist or is extremely expensive on market.

Yup, however these threads need to keep up to get their attention, because it seems that they’re not reading steam reviews, which is very important for a steam game as an impression.

1 Like

I’m about to be a token user myself when transfers are done.

But you know, I don’t want to see the only game I loved out of the recent MMO releases dying out soon only because of trading…

And yes, continuing what you said regarding “cant do any useful trading”, heh, that item you want----a non token player might have it, and you have an item he needs as well. What do you do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I would probably be a token user too, even if it was just for the fun emotes. But the unfairness at the moment of the token is kinda a big turnoff for me to get it. I’ll get token if the benefits are changed. The whole 30 trades a month ■■■■ is really not something i see is worth paying for, it should have been unlimited trades.

when you all quit, don’t forget to give me your stuff.

Unfortunately we can’t give you our stuff because trading is restricted.

5 Likes

I think… The main issue is brand new players getting to Tenet Garden which is a laggy mess… Seeing some buggy and confusing quests mainly the Severed Demon Quest in the previous zone(confusing) and Demon Portal Quest which doesn’t work most of the time(buggy).

And then they’re hitting an EXP wall because they don’t understand that there is parallel content with Orsha and they’ve been slamming XP cards as they get them. They think they are playing something that’s completely linear because the story quest has been driving them forward.

How to fix?

Give them a quest to goto an Orsha zone before Tenet garden. This will introduce the player to the idea of a world that is not linear. And it will stop players from bottle necking in that one zone, and running themselves out of XP through quests before really getting into the game.

The worst thing about all this is that IMC is not giving any sign of life for this subject.

1 Like

yeah right, ever wondered how many of those reviews are dummy accounts of people who tried to engaged in RMT but aren’t getting the profits they wanted.

Except the RMT is actually raking in alot of cash.

You can check their middleman site.

1 Like

I highly doubt that, only retards will buy such little amount of silver at such a high rate. 350k for roughly around $9!
They price it that way so they can easily recover what they invested. Buy 2 founder pack 3 @ roughly $10 each. One account for the bot another for the seller.
Now he bot farms silver, he just waits for some desperate fool to buy 350k silver for roughly $9 and ta da he now recovered the cost of one account, that’s assuming he doesn’t get caught by the 48 hour delay. Now all he has to do is wait for another desperate retard to buy for the other account and the rest is profit.

Point is, haven’t you noticed they priced the silver so high since they know that only a few will bite into their business with such restrictions in place. So they need to regain their capital as soon as possible. Hence $3 for 100k and $9 for 350k.

Now tell me the restrictions placed has no bearing on RMT market.

Thanks IMC!

It’s 100k for $1 now. I doubt if RMT will set the price at a value where they don’t even earn.

I wonder if you realize there is much more way for RMT to earn without even using the market.

Tbh at this point even I’m tempted to buy them (Around $4 for a token), except I don’t because of security reason.