Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

cleric 1 is a nightmare, cleric 2 always better :smile:

If going Krivis/Taoist Route, you would want Cleric 2, so you can have Safety Zone up while channeling Meltis during card proc.

IMO, 1 rank of druid is garbage now. Either go 2 ranks for Transform or donā€™t bother. Hamaya is far superior to Carnivory since Hamaya doesnā€™t have hit count limit.

As for PD, C2K3 builds are rather limited in the debuff department, and you donā€™t have PD2 for Plaque Vaporā€¦ We wonā€™t have a reliable way to tag fliers for incinerate while soloingā€¦

So I think I will go with this C2 > K3 > Miko > Oracle > Taoist

Miko with loot manipulation and Forecast :smile:

And for the PD path, go with C2 > B2 > Pard > Miko > PD2
(Pardoner for Discerning Evil so you can have 100% Incinerate up time).

i was thinking about bokor 2 pardoner miko but i dont know ā€¦ i want to make other chapl but aways have a ā€œbutā€ :confused:

when we use Gohei we are immune?

if we stay imune maybe Mackangdal turn the evil in pvp (even more)

Miko Paladin3 Inquisitor vs mob, example:

1 Like

Perhaps interesting for you too, druidmeister @Wurmheart

Sterea trofh removed by miko at pvp :confused:

Still searching for vid proof of miko removing lycan.

'Miko removes ausrine buff at pvp :smirk:

1 Like

Miko is the new head of Discipline committee in PvP.

Donā€™t know what the hype is asā€¦MIKO STILL ISNā€™T IMPLEMENTED IN ITOS YET!!

ā€¦until thenā€¦keep on droolingā€¦

Unless IMC decides to ninja sneak it into todayā€™s maintenanceā€¦which they probably wonā€™tā€¦

Folks ought to be starting a ā€œGIVE US MIKOā€ thread.

/huehue

okay, bye

@alolpop Can ā€œClapā€ extend the duration of Oracleā€™s ā€œCounter Spellā€?

It would be awesome if it doesā€¦ to build a very nice support like:
Cleric2 > Priest3 > Miko > Diev > Oracle

Permanent ā€œCounter Spellā€ with Clap if it does extend it and reduced cooldown for Stoneskinā€¦ full SPR of course :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know if I want 3 ranks of priest for a support Miko (that and you can buy priest buffs), we should be busy doing Kagura Dance instead. Something along the line of this God Carver-Miko build:

New miko paladin3 Inquisitor vid:

Hamaya is like Holy cleric frostcloud but works on flying :no_mouth:

1 Like

Soooo miko is better than PD now?

In terms of? DPS or supportive?
DPS wise, PD is obviously better. [quote=ā€œalolpop, post:21, topic:329836, full:trueā€]
Miko canā€™t approach PD2ā€™s dmg. cuz agni amulet (sry, It donsnā€™t release itos yet. but I think that will be release with miko.) Agni amulet just multiply damage twice fire spell such as fire ball and Incineration.

just think Quick Cast buff by Wizard 3C, but only just affect melee attack.
[/quote]

Supportive wise, to boost damage and utility is better and can cleanse debuff as well. But it canā€™t prevent. Whatā€™s the point if you can cleanse slow but you got affected with slow and you as ambulance late saving your patient? :laughing:

I was hoping like what @alolpop said diev only status only works with clap is bug. I mean, diev status just receive 1 damage per hitā€¦ itā€™s op enough already :sob:

So for Cleric2-Priest1-Paladin3-X-Inquisitor Full DEX Physical Builds will miko be the best choice for X rank now, or do people still prefer the older options?

Is Miko in iToS @1st Nov?

We have to wait longerā€¦

2 Likes

Aww, was hoping Mikoā€™d be available after this maint. My chaplainā€™s already waiting for her next advancement.

300 and still rank6 wooooo effing hoooooo

available? maybe not.

ćƒ½ą¼¼ąŗˆŁ„Ķœąŗˆą¼½ļ¾‰ Miko or RIOT! ćƒ½ą¼¼ąŗˆŁ„Ķœąŗˆą¼½ļ¾‰