Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Anyone knows if being class 15 prevents you from getting the miko quest?

Kriv3 Melstis holds buff duration, Miko’s Clap extends tile/ground base spells/skills(currently only known to work with Diev carvings), they wok diferently so its fine in fact they might be better together if KaguraDance buff has lingering duration a Kriv>Miko can just Melstis to hold Kagura buff duration prolonging it.

I don’t think so going by other hidden classes.

1 Like

If I read this

I can be 90% sure that it works when channelling and stop when you stop. Pretty similar to melstis. Unless I am misunderstood, please do not throw stones at me

Edit: just to update confirmation that kagura buff and debuff stop when you stop channeling.

How do you trigger the start of miko advancement quest? will it just show on the “advancement” tab that you can simply click and auto warp, or there’s a certain NPC that you have talk to ?

works like chaplain hidden class.
When you hit lv 15 class job, you will see advancement tab. If you haven’t finish miko requirements to unlock, you won’t see miko available to pick.

finish the requirements to unlock it first(see [Class] Miko Class Thread) , and you will able to pick miko and then do the quest like normal advancement quest

edit: note that the trigger for npc mellisa in mahanas require you to finish all the quest in manahas first.

1 Like

Do you know if Inquisitor’s Breaking Wheel is included in the extension of the duration?

@greyhiem Have you ever tried or seen any one using clap to extend Frost cloud or Pole of Agony? If it work, clap is gonna be the best buff for party that rely on Ele/War as a main DPS.

Never seen it (it did not work on magic circle, only object such as diev statue… not sure if intended).

Does Kagura Dance also affect the caster? For example: Would the user’s Pear of Anguish and Breaking Wheel be affected by the multiplier?

Can someone please answer this question? Thank you!

Scroll above

There you go… I don’t know about pear of anguish though. It’s not like melee attacks directly. But it’s listed as melee(physical) attacks so pretty sure it works

edit: actually scratch that. It’s the opposite, I am pretty sure it won’t works. Don’t rely on my post yet.

We’re all have a lots of question with this class. I’ll stalk this class until iTos get miko and someone willing to share about it

Edit 2: I found this from sage class thread:
"Still being deleted by inquisitor birdies - even if they look like a rangel missile, they’re classified as melee attack"
So I can say 99% will boosted. Although if someone can test them and proof it, it will be a yay for miko inquisitor build

Hi guys, miko available in iTos ?

Nope, not yet
//20chars

Guys I’m going for cleric2>priest3>Miko>oracle>kabbalist

is priest really worthless without chaplain? I really don’t want to take chaplain. :I

You’re not forced to take chaplain if you go priest 3.

Chaplains are actually more dps oriented than support-ish.

The only support skill you get out of chaplain is the capella which can give 100% uptime for Stone Skin. Aspergillium is a self-buff and Last Rites doesn’t help 99% of your party members. Magnus is straight out dps skill, no support.

Capella is ok but other class choices can give you a lot more support capabilities than chaplain.

What do you recommend as a 1 hit wonder? Other than oracle 1, I’m gonna take it anyway.

1-hit wonder? As in, dps class?

You won’t really be 1-hitting stuff at rank 8…

Oracles are really bad as dps classes, so if you want to maximize your dps Oracle is a really bad idea.

Miko deals a good dps at rank 6 but it’s not released yet.

No no, I meant for a support class, 1 hit wonder as in, useful with just one circle.

Good with 1 circle: Miko, diev, oracle, kabba (unless kabba 3 is awesome).
You already have cleric2 + priest3 (sufficient support).

Very support. You are able to Kabbalist ein sof SP battery yourself after channeling kagura dance too.

1 Like

That was exactly what I thought with Kabbalist. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi guys, I m planning to build a Dex based cle2-priest1-palladin3-miko-inqui. Mainly as DPs oriented support for pve or et.

Just wondering how s hayama and gohei damage as filler for Dex build, to replace monk1. Thank you.