Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Hi guys, miko available in iTos ?

Nope, not yet
//20chars

Guys Iā€™m going for cleric2>priest3>Miko>oracle>kabbalist

is priest really worthless without chaplain? I really donā€™t want to take chaplain. :I

Youā€™re not forced to take chaplain if you go priest 3.

Chaplains are actually more dps oriented than support-ish.

The only support skill you get out of chaplain is the capella which can give 100% uptime for Stone Skin. Aspergillium is a self-buff and Last Rites doesnā€™t help 99% of your party members. Magnus is straight out dps skill, no support.

Capella is ok but other class choices can give you a lot more support capabilities than chaplain.

What do you recommend as a 1 hit wonder? Other than oracle 1, Iā€™m gonna take it anyway.

1-hit wonder? As in, dps class?

You wonā€™t really be 1-hitting stuff at rank 8ā€¦

Oracles are really bad as dps classes, so if you want to maximize your dps Oracle is a really bad idea.

Miko deals a good dps at rank 6 but itā€™s not released yet.

No no, I meant for a support class, 1 hit wonder as in, useful with just one circle.

Good with 1 circle: Miko, diev, oracle, kabba (unless kabba 3 is awesome).
You already have cleric2 + priest3 (sufficient support).

Very support. You are able to Kabbalist ein sof SP battery yourself after channeling kagura dance too.

1 Like

That was exactly what I thought with Kabbalist. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi guys, I m planning to build a Dex based cle2-priest1-palladin3-miko-inqui. Mainly as DPs oriented support for pve or et.

Just wondering how s hayama and gohei damage as filler for Dex build, to replace monk1. Thank you.

Miko is INT oriented dps and DEX is pretty useless but its rly useful support classā€¦ for example:

• inqui wheel + kagura dance combo deal tons of dmg (+50% - 60% bonus wheel dmg per tick in holy dmg and there are only few monsters that resist holy and alot that take +200% dmg - demons (And another combo with Warlock Mastema that change monster property to dark (they going to buff it from 5s to 20s)
  • Gohei dispell buffs on enemy and debuffs on ally (since it dispell some debufs like joint penautly (mby bug) it cant be used as main dps)
  • Clap increase duration of some instalations like diev statues or broom trap
  • Broom not sure yet but i think there is good use for that
  • Hamaya is low priority for your DEX build because it dosent do any extra efectsā€¦ its just like holy version of scout flare with better aoe that also works on flying targets (Main Miko INT based DPs)

Gohei - 1 point
Hamaya - 3 points
Broom - 1 point
Clap - 5 points
Kagura Dance - 5 points

That should be fine since your build is DEX based

Can someone explain how does Broom skill works? Do I have to create owl statue first or use Broom and then the owl statue to increase it level?

Can I extend dievs statues ā€œforeverā€ with clap?

I mean if I can extend it many times or just once.

Broom before Owl because it places buff on the ground
in worst scenario it buffs alrdy placed statues for 6-10s but thats stupid for rank 6 skill

How about the Houki Broom / Sweeping skill, do you guys have tested it? Which kind circles does it remove? Can it remove Stop for example? Does any one have a list of skills affected by its effect (the ones it remove and the one it adds +1 to its level)?

You can extend it forever. Clap works multiple times on the same structure.

It does not remove anything. It only increases skills that are considered ā€œmagic circlesā€. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a comprehensive list yet, but it can increase most ground-based spells as well as statues.

1 Like

Does clap extends anything besides diev statues and chaplain capella? Iā€™m asking because I heard that maybe it was a bug not working with anything elseā€¦

move your question to here. The answer you seek is also visible on preview

OP already left ToS.

1 Like

Both this and main Miko thread has dead OPsā€¦:sob: