Tree of Savior Forum

Hello ¡amigos! (introduciton)

Hello,

My name is Daniel Rodriguez (I dont know thats my username tho T_T), I’m from Mexico. I’m 25 years old, I have a bechelors degree in Genomic Biotechnology, I love science, but I have a gamer life too :grinning:

I have been playing online games since 2003, I started with RO (like many ppl here), then played Gunbound a while, but RO was always my main game. By 2011 I got tired of RO (after many private servers and iRO too) because it just went outdated, nothing like the games that were comming out by that time. Eventually I started play LoL. Then some random day this year, I stumbled upon “Tree of Savior” and what I saw was amazing, it was like I had imagined RO if it were to be updated and improved.

So here I am, trying to be patient for the time to play ToS for the first time :grinning:

Greetings,

And welcome to ToS forum. Just a little advice, don’t treat ToS as RO or you will gonna have a bad time. Sure it may bear the resemblance, it is not the same as RO regardless. Other than that, enjoy your stay here.

thank you for your advice, and sure I hope its not like RO.

Hola Daniel :smiley: ! Bienvenido espero poder verte cuando la closed beta salga porque de verdad este juego es increible
Si te animas hechate un vistazo a nuestro guild conformado por gente de toda Latinoamérica :grin:

Saludos!