Tree of Savior Forum

💗 Help pls with this build 💗

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
hi, im new player. i want to be awesome pvp killer :two_hearts: . will this build beat you :skull: ?

tell me pls how to beat you. thnx :dancer: xoxoxo :heartpulse:

1 Like

You’re probably looking to do something like this.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No build will ever beat me !!

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

No one!

Ever

@LoliLicker
umghh no… you can even move properly in that :high_heel:

honey i have :heavy_plus_sign: :three: :zero: % block rate you cant even touch me with that

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:
What does +30% block do vs TWO THROWING AXES!? AND A BAG FULL OF MUSHROOMS!?
:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

Some would think this is satire on the state of the forums. I think they ate too many mushrooms xD

Why is Long Stride maxed? :cop:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

coz cant even hold axes honey :cookie:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

You are sure you want that build ? :o

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

gl landing ;D
/20cataphracts

serious note its for guild wars build. while cataphract’s charge can be halted by obstacles like walls, pavises and traps. hoplite breaks through those defenses by jumping over them. in theory. :eyeglasses:

I’d say magical and physical aoe is what you should be worried about not traps imo.

no issues on physical, the finestra block rate can deal with that.

as for magicla the spear throw is there and with RNG, Retrain, and AoE rating the should bind or stun some targets = less magic spam coming.

in theory cataphracts and hoplite are your break through classes. hoplites having the ability to jump over obstacles but not speed of cataphracts.

depending on shinobi skills tis subject to changes. :hocho: :bomb: :name_badge:

Magic resistance / block is not that important if you’ll get stun locked. It might take a couple more seconds to kill you but unless you’d have a perfect invulnerability I think the better idea is either druid or kino throwing you in the middle of the mages then trying to break through a properly set up defense.

I’d see a monk with a bell as an opener providing invulnerability ( if I remember correctly its aoe ) after which youd have another monk to give more time and kinos/your mages throwing aoe on the enemy positions to force them to move/ stop them from casting after which you attempt to break through.

I might be overthinking this, there might not even be chokepoints to defend and cannoneers might be able to destroy walls so theres that for theorycrafting lol

IMO Hoplites aren’t very good at PVP, the skill cooldown times are way too long. Throwing Spear: Bind is percentage based and makes you lose your weapon for a certain period of time, causing you to walk over and pick it up to regain your damage. Keep in mind that it only binds enemies, not stun it, so ranged classes can still shoot you at a distance while you’re trying to recover your spear.

Barbarian, Rodelero or Corsair are much better choices.