Tree of Savior Forum

💗 Help pls with this build 💗

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

this is guild war in mind, being on the offensive end. the throw spear and jump are the opening move with a charge of mass number of people. im not alone in my charge.

the rodelero shield charge is there to knock back targets within landing position and deal as many CC as possible with the binded targets from thrown spear. the thrown spear doesnt matter, one cans just swap a 2nd spear.

Hoplite is key being that you can jump over obstacles, player made walls, and traps. so as the spear throw with buff from restrain giving it a change to stun some people within its landing area in theory

the bind is a bonus for other guild members to finish them off.

finestra is the best alternate to high guard without giving up damage.

Trololololol dat convo above between karja and lajkon made me laugh hard XD

1 Like

My bad, did not read the name in the simulator carefully and thought it was 1v1 build. :grimacing:

im not alone in the attack, this is for ‘break through’ approach from the initial siege stage(archers and wizard trading range attacks).

besides the guild in theory will have that invulnerability buff of the diverbys or specialized buffer classes.

You realise that Long stride has a 49 second cooldown after max attributes right?
As I said, the cooldowns for Hoplite skills are too long to be useful and there’s no Overheat at all.
If you want to bind someone for other people to finish them off, get Corsair’s iron hook. With attributes you can bind 3 people, much more useful in group PVP as that’s what it sounds like you want to do.

so what is your solution to traps, walls, and barriers? someone has to do an opening in the siege which at the moment only hoplite can null those type of defenses with long stride.

a squire can root more people, however like corsair the 2 lack offensive and defensive capabilities. and let me reiterate

1. break through obstacles via long stride

2. finestra no sacrifice DPS while gaining defense from physical attack

3. spear throw provides long range CC from swordsman buffs, can switch to 2nd spear and not bother to retrieve it

rodelero is there already once im able to get inside the enemy front line…hence the class title build ‘Guild War Frontliner’. this is an assualt build get in and kill and disrupt enemy defenses. let the squishy DPS classes make work of the stranglers. my only responsibility with this build is to break the initial defense.

in theory since guild wars will still be a long feature to come.

Traps can be dealt with if you have your own sappers, QS teardown for pavise walls.

You rushing in with a hoplite reminds me of how godawful pallies /LK were at breaking through a line in woe 1.0 in RO. I didnt get to play that much of woe 2.0, but you wont have a spammy sage here nullifying aoe it seems

squishy QS arent going in the front lines just to defuse dozens of obstacles. its not practical. there is no aoe null as of this moment so your going to have to make do with what we have.

^ what @lajkonikes said.

You’re doing group PVP, you’ve got other people to help you as well. You’re not doing 1v1 and you don’t need to find a solution for every situation out there.

except QS in the front line defusing obstacles isnt practical. if a hoplite can do it on their own, those other classes can support those barbarians and corsairs that cant even get close to the front line without help.

Since when trappers were squishy in RO? Frankly, My FA sniper / trapper had stun immunity and I wouldnt count on less here. Hell, not many people could actually kill him not because FA did that much damage ( it did with enough int, I think I did 7k per FA or close to it with insta cast obviously ), but that was for the most part due to monstrous hp and damage reductions from cards.

I’m pretty sure monks golden bell is an aoe nullifier but I might be wrong.

Edit:my point being I’m sure con builds will be a big part of the meta when the game comes out, evasion and magic defence is unreliable, the only thing you can really rely on is a truckload of hp.

are you as a strategist sure you want those QS to be defusing obstacles or shooting things. because QS players are most likely take Cannoneer class at rank 7 if they arent backstab rogues.

there will be a lack of AoE spam if their busy defusing obstacles

They will most likely have long cooldowns, like everything else in this game. You cant really take down a pavise wall quickly without teardown.

see video for more details

I’m honestly a bigger fan of kingdom of heaven

I can see where your fascination for 300 comes from though, all those good looking men with their well oiled bodies :wink:

there a sequel with mickey mouse and sephiroth in it

Dont tempt me, heathen! For I shall unleash the power of google!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.