Tree of Savior Forum

Headless character

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie. @STAFF_No @STAFF_Max

let’s count! (1 Month), day 43.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie. @STAFF_No @STAFF_Max

let’s count! (1 Month), day 44.

And… !! Nope, Nothing, Good work IMC
let’s count! (1 Month), day 45.

Headless party!!
let’s count! (1 Month), day 46.

In the first iCBT I could see my characters and then half way through the 2nd iCBT the heads messed up. I tried reinstalling and nothing seem to fix it. I wanted to get some of the other hair styles and costumes from the cash shop but I’m not going to bother till I can fully see my character. :sob:

I am suffering the glitch where my character’s head spins in circles and turns the wrong way…

Some idiot say
“Nobody has the same problem.”

Guys, spread this topic.
COMMON IMC! GIVE BACK MY MONEY OR FIX THIS GLITCH ¬¬

let’s count! (1 Month), day 47.

Guys, spread this topic. thx.
let’s count! (1 Month), day 48.

Copy and paste
Headless character

let’s count! (1 Month), day 49.

Hey man, how about you create another topic for the awesomeness optimization of the game? :smile:

XDDD maybe when imc fix this problem i will join in another problem :3

I think it’s easier for them to add another rule in a policy so that they can ban u on forum.
and as I understand you haven’t tried updating the drivers, right?

Hello, I have the same problem with the sprites of the head. The problem comes from the end of the Beta.
Before some updates in Beta worked perfectly.
Is there any plans to review this bug?

OK :smiley:

Full update :), i don’t have problem with other games.

Copy and paste
"Headless character"

let’s count! (1 Month), day 50.

Hello @aaron.s Savior!!

First of all, we are so sorry for inconvenience.

Now, We are checking what is this problem is.

It is in progress to be fixed in nowadays.

Thank you for your supports and cooperation.

Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

i’ll be waiting :), thx

Copy and paste"Headless character"

let’s count! (1 Month), day 51.

Copy and paste"Headless character"

let’s count! (1 Month), day 52.