Tree of Savior Forum

++Headgear List / How it look like in game ++

Yes thats the spot
Maple leaf is inside the chest

1 Like

I dropped the white flower Hairpin from a Hummingbird.

I forgot which enemy it was, but I got Gingko leaf in Gate Route (god that map is long and no statue…)

Most of these cosmetic items are acquired by completing party events (Hunting Boss mission). I got two of them: Polka Dot Ribbon and Stake.

1 Like

I’m guessing you could alway’s go back at later levels to obtain since they are only cosmetic and don’t add stats.

This topic have a lot of those hats and where to find them

I can’t edit thread. :cry:

So many foods :hamburger:

Owl, Eagle Feather, Bride Coronet and Polka Dot Ribbon all drop from Party Missions.

These are the missions from the Mercenary Post NPC in Fedimian. (They start from Lv 100, but scale to the average levels of the participant.)

Pudding is from a chest in Sirdgela Forest, need a Level 3 key.

Cow Headband is from a chest in West Siauliai Woods, need a Level 3 key.

Nesting Egg drops from Ginklas boss (quest) in Gateway of the Great King. (Level ~66)

The $NoData hat the Wugushi has on is given by the Wugushi Master upon job change. (Need to double check.)

3 Likes

@DiscKZee right now party event work only at lv 100+? I try asking around but no one can answer me. No wonder I saw that NPC thing at Ferdimian in KR patch note. Can’t try on KR cos lack on party. :cry:

Party Event is different from Party Missions.

Party Missions are special instances in Fedimian.

I have no idea about the events which randomly appear when partying.

Maybe they change how it work because it suppose to drop from party event back then isn’t it?
Have you saw any event mission up in PT event tab?

Mirtis helmet is from Mine F3 boss.

Btw I can’t edit my thread. Still no reply from staff… :sob:

haha, old thread with 1 month old can’t be edited.
i can’t edit my old topic too.
RIP

Oh great thanks. Although I must say it’s pretty disappointing cuz some of those would look great when placed directly on the face and not at the top.

I’ve checked the new ‘Party Quest’ feature that was added.

This is an actual quest that you can receive from a new NPC at the Mercenary Outpost. It’s a repeatable quest with several steps. I’ve not done all of them, but it seems different from Party Events. They’re also different from Party Missions which are instances.

I’ve not seen any Event Missions pop up in my tabs sadly. :confused:

@DiscKZee Did anyone in your server have done it yet? Or have some headgear sell in ah?
Maybe should report as bug if it really not show up at all.

I don’t think I’ve seen any Party Events…

The Party Missions work, I did one today and dropped the Strawberry Cupcake hat.

By the way, it can drop as either a Recipe or the complete hat both from Party Missions.

I guess might be a bug for party event. So far not see anyone did it yet. :disappointed_relieved: