Tree of Savior Forum

Hawks and the Trickster event T_T

This is not fair… I’m a falconer and i have only one pet slot in my account.
The problem is: I won’t be able to gain the trickster bonus EXP from my pet, since hawks doesn’t provide this buff.

So… or i pay 33 tp for another slot or i’ll miss 20% exp bonus in this week T_T

Why can’t hawks be part of it?

2 Likes

Don’t be cheap and support IMC with some cash!

3 Likes

I think they did that to make the buff not stack to avoid giving advantage to falconers, as they can have two pets at once.

4 Likes

its illuminati agenda to make u buy more tp hueheuhe

1 Like

Yes so of course better chose to not give them anything at all while absolutely everyone else does.

Always easier to deceive.

4 Likes

u didn’t plan at first

a lot of event that give u free tp

The requirement is simple: Have any ground companion.

If the reality was different, what would be your position? Would you complain that Falconers would have advantage over others too? That wouldn’t surprise me.

3 Likes

To be fair, I doubt that’s impossible to set the bonus to apply whether there’s a ground or air companion, if both present then there’s also no need to give the bonus twice.

A simple if(ground_companion or air_companion or both) then apply bonus once else ignore

1 Like

I expected this.

Be surprised then, because sincerely, for 20% more exp, I really don’t give a damn, now they’re simply getting falconers that can only get the hawk out of the event (the exp bonus being the main interest), so if anyone wanted to complain about falconers getting the double, otherwise said 40% instead of 20%, would seriously be a crybaby.

Yes, that does work the other way around, it’s “only” 20%, but then if some people won’t get an intended bonus because if their class choice and/or means, no one should.

I don’t even know why I’m arguing, it’s not like they’re gonna change anything nor I’m playing falconer.

One could also argue that’s a befiting reward, after all keeping a ground and air companion plus a character occupies 3/4 the free character slots. (and let’s not forget that falconer on its own until c3 is quite useless)

2 Likes

I dont know how their code is nor if a simple IF would solve the case, what I said was the first thing that came into my mind that make a bit of sense. I can’t think of any other reason why they are disconsidering air companions in this.

I’m afraid that I can only envision reasons that end with “Don’t know their own game”, let’s be honest, there is no good reason to not make the hawk be an alternative trigger for the bonus, it doesn’t even need to trigger twice but be an alternative route.

1 Like

@Anarth

dude… don’t be an ass.
I understood the reason why hawks are not providing the exp bonus. It is because of the possibility of stacking the bonus with two pets.

If the bonus was only for hawks it would be wrong too.

I only want to know why not implement an “unstackable” buff…

2 Likes

Raising an assumption = being an ass.

Ok.

mfw people whine at a f2p game when free players are inconvenienced by anything.

Why don’t you join the WHALE club by purchasing a $9.00 TP bundle.

Alternatively, you can delete your falcon, buy a dog or chicken, profit from 20% xp bonus until event is over, delete dog or chicken, buy falcon.

1 Like

It is not about the money. I buy tokens every month and i have some tp saved.

The point is: there is no reason not to make this buff unstackable.

At the end of the day… i’ll probably buy this extra slot. but, like i said, it is not fair.

Peace ~

1 Like

Heaven forbid you have to spend your tp.

Here we go again with the “free stuff” and “unfair” about an event.

I’m not even going to contribute more than that to this conversation. Just going to repeat my first remark from a previous thread: You people will bitch about anything.

6 Likes

I suppose you can put OP out of this, since he/she only wants to know the reasoning behind the exclusion of air companions, which is reasonable :o

4 Likes