Tree of Savior Forum

Hawks and the Trickster event T_T

My guess is IMC couldn’t figure out how to prevent the two pet buffs from stacking.

1 Like

That would be the most plausible reason for my assumption :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Um…but you can buy ground pet as everyone else. If you don’t have slot for your new pet it’s your problem, seriously. I play falconer now too and i have two pets, no problemo.
It’s like if someone who NOT a falconer, and who don’t have a slot for pet, will complain “I don’t have slot for pet and i will not gain extra exp, it’s unfair”

2 Likes

only Falconers can equip Falcon/Hawk while ground companions can be equipped by anyone, so I don’t think your argument that it is unfair for Falconers is valid

1 Like

No one interested in your “point” we need to be objective here.

1 Like

Oh but I am objective, you simply didn’t appear to understand it, the fact that I am not even affected by this issue already puts it up, now if you want to be salty that’s not gonna add any “objectivity” to your argument.

2 Likes

But you are the one who salty here. Event is all about ground pets, and everyone (Falconer too) can buy ground pet. So what’s your problem?
PS: Your point of view=/=objectivity, if you don’t know

Seems like some people haven’t understood the point yet. For those who still think that it is about money:It is not!

We are talking about the fact that this buff could be handled in a better way.

No one here are hoping the IMC is going to do something bout it… we are only discussing around this matter ! This is the main reason to foruns to exist ! there is absolutely no reason to be salty here.

Peace

2 Likes

I personally find odd that the air companion cannot trigger the buff.

Anyone that has made a bit of code or understand a data flow can tell you that it is not needed to grant the buff twice, you can make either companion trigger the buff or both companions trigger the buff, this doesn’t mean that you’ll end with 40% exp bonus. It just means that it is possible to trigger the buff just by keeping a companion entity around.

Why they didn’t do so? Hell, I don’t know.

I mean, they even managed to make hawks big too.

4 Likes

Well, anyone know how it all looks in Ktos? Hawks have exp boost or not?
I’m sure there must be a reason, and it’s not about money.
Anyway, as someone said here it’s free event for everyone and pepople will complain about everything.

Is this event an ongoing thing in kToS too?

If I am not wrong they are now taking part of the survival event.

[quote=“ichirinke, post:28, topic:352516, full:true”]
Event is all about ground pets, and everyone (Falconer too) can buy ground pet. So what’s your problem?[/quote]

“i’m not salty it’s you lolz” < It’s pretty much how I perceive it, either that or you don’t know what means “salty”.

Point =/= point of view, if you don’t know either.

At this point I’m not even gonna bother anymore…

3 Likes

i.e everyone but IMC :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.