Tree of Savior Forum

Have They Announced Class Reset Yet?

From all those the only one I have played is WOW and that is a terrible example. They pretty much give you a close to max character of your choice.

3 Likes

Am lazy. Hold me please! Not enough time in my life to level multiple characters to lelve 6000 when I find out I don’t like what I picked! one 330 and 2 250’s and none of them satisfy me. Hold me please.

1 Like

And top gears pls, no time 2 farm.

2 Likes

Nah, dont want class resets. it actually does affect other people and the game.

Maybe rebirth to char lvl 1 with xp bonus. That would be ok.

4 Likes

Except Elsword does have job change lol

3 Likes

Elsword sucks anyway. They even hide skill slots/bars/tabs behind a paywall. Stupid p2w design.

1 Like

in my case, all my 5 characters =D

1 Like

All of those games you mentioned has almost 0 chances to mess up your build. But tos on the other hand…

5 Likes

None of these games (the ones i know) have so many classes in a single char.

It makes sense having a class reset in here, however, it will not happen.

ragnarok it took me 12 hours to get 6 lvl 99 priests that are also reborn or whatever they called it. They have full experience and stat resets. Zero way to mess up your build this way.

WOW basically gives you a full level char and you can reset your build 24/7

Guess you completely missed the point.

HA! Im anti reset and my favorite character is sadhu which is arguably the class that has been IMC’d the most. So no, my mind will not change.

HA! I’m anti reset but now I quit TOS!

I’m all for Class Reset now, coz fluffy u!

Last time they implied it’d be too hard to program. If you think about it, it’s be more complex than other games to implement cause you would need to reset attributes and quests etc. Game hamstrung by flawed base design, it seems. these things kinda mean the game was doomed from the start because poor base code and design is hard to fix

How does someone else changing their class affect you? Maybe you need to start worrying more about yourself and less about others.

Its been discussed many times how class resets could be abused / break the game please read the other reset threads to avoid future ignorance.

2 Likes

No thanks. Reading through thousands of crying comments because “I don’t want people to reset because I had to level up my second character” is pretty annoying.

So your against reading peoples crying comments but you expect people to read yours? AKA this thread? Add hypocrisy to list of traits.

Yes. Give me a reset.