Tree of Savior Forum

Have They Announced Class Reset Yet?

Just waiting for a reset to come back to the game. Tanks for the info!

No

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/48874904.jpg

2 Likes

33 TP for a new char :wink:

330 levels again? No thanks. Give us class reset please.

indeed m8 :sunglasses:

Lie to me and tell me it’s coming in this maintenance please.

We know their programming speed. next year maybe Lmao

4 Likes

Haven’t really seen class reset on any other games.
I don’t really see that coming up in the future.

• Ragnarok: Takes you 6 months to get to 99, still no reset
  • Fiest online: No resets ever, grinding was painstaking.
  • Elsword: Nope
  • Secret of Sosltice(RIP): Never heard of resets of any type.
  • WOW: Zero, make a new char.

So i dunno man, I woudn’t get my hopes up. Maybe go play another game son. Maybe one with class reset.

6 Likes

No but they changed a lot of skills and released a rank 6 class to make ppl reroll =)

Are you saying that a new game changed skills for balancing purposes and released new ranks so people can continue playing the game?

That unheard of.

But seriously. It’s common to do that, changes will keep coming. Is this your first mmo? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love it when people defend this. Don’t worry you will change your mind like so many others when your favorite character gets IMC’ed.

6 Likes

Class reset is a bad idea. If you support class reset that means you’re a lazy whale.

4 Likes

yes, class reset pls.

also, imc sell lv300 character pls

tos is casual

please… take my monie…

4 Likes

Oh no! You don’t want people to reset? Omg why would they ask for resets these people! News flash, it doesn’t affect you or any of these people crying about not wanting resets. Already have a 330 and 2 250’s. Still doesn’t change the fact that leveling in this game is as boring as anything I have ever seen.

1 Like

From all those the only one I have played is WOW and that is a terrible example. They pretty much give you a close to max character of your choice.

3 Likes

Am lazy. Hold me please! Not enough time in my life to level multiple characters to lelve 6000 when I find out I don’t like what I picked! one 330 and 2 250’s and none of them satisfy me. Hold me please.

1 Like

And top gears pls, no time 2 farm.

2 Likes

Nah, dont want class resets. it actually does affect other people and the game.

Maybe rebirth to char lvl 1 with xp bonus. That would be ok.

4 Likes

Except Elsword does have job change lol