Tree of Savior Forum

Hats and headgear you would like to see

Just for fun, what kind of hats and head accessories would you enjoy in ToS? For a kind of game that should rely heavily on cosmetic stuff I often feel there’s stuff missing in the headgear department.

I’ve seen people ask for elf ears and more kind of horns, but stuff I’m kinda wishing for is:

• A Jiangshi Hat. The Jiangshi emote kinda makes you wish for the real thing, paper tag and all!

• A proper Witch Hat: you can’t have magicians and wizards without a good old-fashioned witch hat! I was kinda baffled that they didn’t add one for the halloween events.

• More mask variety: there’s a couple already, but I’d love to see more full-face mask designs. Maybe they don’t do them because they’d cover contact lenses?

• Ribbons that go behind the head: I’d like a proper big ribbon behind the head. I’m almost certain the current ones go in the front because every headgear is just programmed to be drawn on the front of everything else though, so maybe it just isn’t possible due to graphic limitations.

• In general I feel like slot 2 needs more variety.

Please share your ideas too!

6 Likes

this flower i want ._.

5 Likes

This one imageimage

Not a hat, but I’d like an eye patch.

1 Like

Yeah, eyepatches and other asymmetrical headgear are a great idea too!

most of RO ones! :> i’d like to see blush, detective hat, headset, blinker, toast, more monster dolls!

1 Like

I came here just to post that. Thanks

2 Likes

Witch Hat HC1, Santa Hat HC1, Alibaba Veil HC3, Ninja Mask HC3, Eyepatch HC3?, Elf Ears HC2… :distinguished:

A Fox Mask but on the side of the head instead.

3 Likes

I second this.

yea, elves ears <3 me want too

you get a like. push this

I want elven ears… i want to make my characters elves…

they made a wizard class just to see them suffer of not having a wizard hat :'D

red half framed glasses pls OwO

ears are overrated. earrings perhaps? ‘w’?

We have a pair of earrings in game! It’s the canine head decoration. Still haven’t got it tho!

Wing decoration headgear 3
And the mysterious kateen flower :fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

i know. but i want other variants too ; w ;

Headphone headgear, some music notation/symbol headgear.

Ok I’ll confess I just want every single ZUN hat.

Some sunglasses might be cool too? I don’t care if they cover contact lenses.

1 Like

Bigger version of gentleman’s dignity and nesting chick. Seriously why are they so tiny?!
Sweet desserts like the hatter’s cake and parfait mouse ear.
And more halloween and christmas hats.

Btw Is nesting chicken available yet?