Tree of Savior Forum

Harvest Festival: Grow a sapling of your own!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Harvest Festival: Grow a sapling of your own!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2138

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Seed reward is scuffed lmao

exp books

Hello, i planted 1 seed at 13H30, then i put back 4 seeds at 14H at Tenant Farm CH2.
I go back at 15H today and to my surprise there are NONE. not even others players one are here.
The event is buggued…
Server : Fedimian.

I think there’s something wrong with this event? I was able to collect a sapling in about 25min instead of the 60min it says in the event page, and when I collected it, I got:
-2 star Abrasive
-4 star Abrasive
-Instance 1 entry voucher(14 days)

I feel scammed :tired:

Then I waited the 60min to collect the next few seeds, and the rewards speak for themselves:

:tired:

2 Likes

If I recall, those were the rewards from the previous Sapling event.

Guys, they literally copy and pasted the event code with no edits
I bet they “fix” the drop table in the event announcement instead of giving us the rewards they first promised :joy:

2 Likes

also the wbr box bug. please take a look

1 Like

Oh, so i weren’t remembering wrong, it was really those past rewards.

Imagine extending the maintenance several times and still getting it wrong.

3 Likes

Here at IMC, this is the absolute standard we abide and live by.

1 Like

I planted 5 of them … came back 60 mins later they all gone O.O like … wtheck …

1 Like

they are needing only 20 minutes, i know that site stated 60, i also planned to wait for 60minutes but as soon you plant them you can check how much time is left to collect luck for me i click on mine as soon i planted and thus it showed 20 minutes to collect!!

image it need 60min

5 of mine only needed 20 minutes.
once i put it down, i talked with it and showed “time left 20 minutes”,and then i was there 20 minutes later and i harvested it just fine, but is still the old event prizes.

mine is alrdy 0 after 20min
+5min after still cant…

it need 60min :tired:

Wow they gave us more seeds … gg … i guess much better than xp tomes … but wait! isnt the prize exp tomes? gg imc …

notice this under the thread lol …

2 Likes

They just copy-pasted the last event (20 minutes to wait, one hour to go, rewards).

1 Like

today again all seeds on ch1 in tenant farm vanished.
wtf you can’t even do a single event right?

I also lost mine again in channel 2, I’m thinking it’s when I spam seeds at the same time

we are thinking its when there’s no one in map for x time.
tenant farm ch1 on fedimian was full of seeds, came back and there were none, all gone.

1 Like