Tree of Savior Forum

Hard to see #20characters

2 Likes

my stomach feels sick…

tell me there’s some kind of trick behind this

Red Pill?? :racehorse:

oh, it’s in Silute. Nice

2 ends of this story (like some VN game have multiple ends lol):

1Âş) Shared the account to someone else (it happen lots on Brazil and end up in this situation), got into a fight with someone from the group who share the account and he decided to do this.

2Âş) Will regret after next big update and will come crying to restore all that was deleted.

#The End… (To be continued…)

5 Likes

Sharing accounts against the tos of TOS and Steam iirc?

So if that was the case, I bet they would only say they were “hacked”

If you don’t tell no one will know, well, IMC and Steam can find out by checking the logs, but one thing to consider, on Brazil, the ISPs use dynamic IP, so one day a user can have an IP address and if he reset or a reboot signal is sent from the ISP (which happens sometimes) or the service is faulty and restart several times, it will change the IP.

I remember there was a game I used to play (don’t remember the game name tho) that banned lots of players, including me, due to that.

Hmm, will IMC return the items though?

Some plausible reasons the person would give would be

A) Hacked Steam account somehow.

or

B) Left Steam or ToS running on a computer then got tampered with

If he bought a considerable amount of TP them they will probably return it.

Client in the first place, right?

The option A is the most plausible and used one.

True, given the fact that IMC doesn’t even attempt lifting a finger against RMT buyers, they probably won’t make a real investigation on why this player dropped all his gear and posted a vid on youtube.

Will they be able to see or find traces that the scenario in option A took place? Then again, they won’t probably see anything wrong with just returning it, it might win them points from the player base as well.

Might as well submit a ticket saying: “Maaaan, I tht party ws lit AF!!! 100/100! SO drunk and HIGH I dropped all my stff for some hehes! Pls return, am sober now.”

1 Like

I doubt they would go too deep into it tho, too many of the same complains generally lead to a sloppy job, well I wouldn’t want to be in a hell of logs too if I was on their skin.

But I would just say: “It’s your responsibility to keep your account safe. We can’t and won’t do anything about it due to the nature of the issue.”

Problem solved.

People have to understand that even if they put money on something, sharing or using something that compromise their security is their own responsibility and if they screw up, it’s their own damn fault to begin with.

1 Like

I agree, not to mention the fact that you essentially gain an advantage with sharing accounts over people who don’t.

Just because you pay, doesn’t mean you’re above the law. Hell, a lot of people pay good money while abiding within the rules of the game.

That’s why RMT buyers should also be punished by IMC, if there’s no threat of punishment, why not take the risk of RMTing instead of paying the company that keeps the game alive for a smaller return of investment? That’s what really sucks. The idea of RMTing is sometimes tempting, but I would never risk all my time and effort on my account…but so far, nothing bad has happened to RMT buyers. Oh well, sorry for going off-topic a bit lol.

Haha, well it’s related to the topic tho, indirect but it is.

We could go on and on explaining and pondering about a bunch of things but lets leave it as it is for now.

Agreed.

Fcking painful to see all those items dropped though ;-;. Should’ve given it to some noob like me instead *plays “Treat you better” *

1 Like

@staff

Hold me before I kill TC D:

It’s pretty common in any games. Even in the NA community: people share accounts even if it’s forbidden and they could get banned for it.
(In several games I played since I was a no life and people trusted me easily they’d ask me if I could take care of their characters when they had to be away a few days/weeks, most companies are even aware of that. I ended with lists of 15-20 different accounts information \o/).

I’m curious to know if IMC will restore it though. IMC doesn’t seem to restore things that easily. I guess it’ll depend on the staff there’ll be at that time, how well he cries, and how much he had recharged~
On a side note, maybe it’s just a stunt and then he crashed the channel to get back all the items.

They did once for a guy that clearly said explicit here at the forums that he deleted his chars in his account out of rage (I think he even posted a pic of it).

That was when I noticed this company is not serious.