Tree of Savior Forum

Happy 2021 Festival

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Happy 2021 Festival’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2172

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

To get the 200 rewards we have to stay logged in 3 hours a day for 42 days and still make coins. Not worth it.

I think it’s a desperate strategy to keep number of players active

KR player looting VV by event , Itos max reward trans scroll (VERY VERY low chance) … very happy new year ! Better rename event > Greedy New Year

It’s a bit extreme how long you need to stay logged in to get the good rewards. Guess most players will just afk in town all day now.

Hope this will increase the supply of Thaw and Juoda gear, though.

So in summary

Lucky Coins 300pcs

• 200 from content
  • 100 field mobs

New Year Tickets 7pcs?

• 5 for staying online
  • 2 by purchase

hmmm …

Rewards are garbage and all expirable, I’ll skip this and just grab whatever I can by simply playing.

1 Like

yeah
boring
even worse it last for a month++ so thats a month++ of boredom event
im not even bother afkpopo so not gonna bother for that ticket as well

im just… grateful that i can understand the event this time…

Indeed :slight_smile:

Last event was a disaster. Different keys and boxes that would never match, and they even removed the NPC one week before the items. I ended up with 500+ normal keys and golden/xmas boxes that I could not open, now rotting in my inventory until tonight.

is it team level or character level
i mean all of the coin, New Year Tickets and limit of 200 rewards is it team level?

So… 1 mob does not equal to 1 coin?

no.it was never work like that.

whats so funny is why bother adding elite in table when they just drop the same number lol
just freaking write all monsters can only drop 1
just when its unecessary you add detail, and when a detail is so important you missed it, dang imc

By the way, does anyone know if the login time is remembered when you log in? Like if I play 30 minutes, reconnect, play another 30 minutes, do I get a ticket?

Also curious about this …

I tested it, it remembers the time. But you do lose the time while on loading screens and such.