Tree of Savior Forum

Halloween Event or How to become an antisocial thief

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri at least cancel the Solmiki reward pls,XD

As far as I remember, Tree of Savior is a PVE game, so why not think about creating two similar events, respecting PVE and PVP players?

I honestly thought that this year’s Halloween event would be beautiful, it would remind me of IMC’s first good event, but it sucks!

First, the event has PVP focus (the game is all PVE), who does not like a two-way PVP, either does not do the event and loses the good prize, or humbles himself into a ridiculously chosen DG with toxic players ( example above), who use bots, make groups so that NOBODY besides them collects sweets (this because of Somik’s cancır as prizes).

The IMC erred ugly, erred in what means the halloween, erred in the valuation of something that the game is not (PVP / PK).

Honestly, how’s your briefing meeting? Does it happen in the bathroom?

2 Likes

BEST EVENT EVER

pic from Ttos

2 Likes

I just got 16 candy from this hour event. I think they dun care anymore, since less than 10 days for event.

1 Like

Well, there is a certain guild that has been going around laying presence in every channel and ganking every other players… Even when they have 300 candies, they will still keep trying to kill you because they don’t want you to get enough candy to exchange for the prizes.

This is unbelievably atrocious! Some guild even uses hack! They can kill you even if they are really far away from you.

I just logged in to see the Shout Bar decorated with many players complaining about a certain guild, laying waste to every other player in the dungeon with the exception of their own guild mates. Some even complained that they’ve been using hack.

IMC please do something.

There could’ve been an easy solution:
if you don’t attack other players even once and someone attacks you, he loses candies instead of you.

Also on Fedimian, a certain guild starting with T will team-gank you shortly before the round ends just to rob your candies.
All in all this event reveals all the greedy, antisocial and dirty players.

I, for myself, am not willing to play with these brother muggers, as they only play for their own benefit and can’t be trusted at any point.

Stalk someone, stand on mobs they want to kill, get hit by accident and take your candies. Then rest of guild can finish.
And don’t forget some users turn invisible, try to avoid attacking that!

this event just shouwlg how bad ppl can be… srlsy i dont even know most of ppl can be so immature/bad/selfish… its just sad imo

As I said in another post, this event is full of sh*t people using hack or abusing of some bug. Go to hell.

That is very sad.

Sometimes i wnt to rage because ofthis event.

Fixed that for you, man :3

2 Likes

Thanks for rephrasing.

this event is the worst ever than any stupid event that imc has made.

main player who can enjoy this sh*t is ppl who love to troll people without being notice.

now i wont refill tp anymore.

nice work. keep make player hate this game. GO ON!

1 Like