Tree of Savior Forum

Halloween '17: Final Week Changes

they are on the tos reddit and getting downvoted for it

Since you decided to do this without a change, I would implement a raffle system of the top people and only let the first winner of the raffle to be able to obtain a somolki weapon.

They continue to be slaughtered by players who have no sense of stupidity to support a scrap company made for the IMC, many of them I do not see here in the forum as anarth junk silute name [SA] Along with former members of their guild, pork player and disgusting to the point of using bug and other aspects in the beta and current version to take advantage in the game, no longer play the game, but still visiting the forum to spit S…H…I…T outside of their mouth, sometimes I see running in the Post KTOS treehead … most and fanboy and white knights, I do not see, making complaints about the rewards, they should use hacking programs to take advantage of the candy event …

1 Like

Their not answering my god…
We are all frustrated.

DISAPPOINTED, VERY!!! Playerbase dropping as we speak…

1 possible outcome I would see for the winner of this event is ‘WTS > Solmiki weapon of your choice in CASH, pm me for more detail’ in some discord channel or social group.

#easyMonei
#ByeTOS

PS: seems like TOS population would chase up his brother!
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000
http://steamcharts.com/app/361800
:wink:

@system @STAFF_Letitia thank you. :slight_smile::star_struck: this is what i mean by trying.
however… most he people on the top cheated. why not ask them if they cheated :thinking: lol who knows maybe they’ll laugh and be honest? >.-

Nope, this isn’t fair in the slightest, as people who didn’t mug others were unable to come to the top anyway, even if they didn’t hack,dc or glitch-abuse.

I think they should raffle the boxes between all players who participated 3 times daily[and no, I didn’t participate 3 times daily,so I wouldn’t benefit from this change], regardless of their candies, simply because the whole system wasn’t fair and guilds abused it to warp the challenge to their favor.

That way it’s fair for everyone who tried but simply couldn’t win because of cheats,exploits,hacks and griefplay.

My Pardoner was able to hit&kill 3 monsters with one attack today(14.11.2017, 1 hour before maintenance) just fine,so this can’t be true.

Well, IMC have twisted sense of logic.

Is ok, i can say that the event is improved, at least for non-pk players, we can escape the narrower hitbox now, and we won’t getting 1hit kill by pk players. I can even challenge pk player by wasting their time.

But, the last 3 weeks are messed up, not to mention i encounter many third-party hacker who can hit you several times with no delay, who can hit you out of sight, few desync issues, disconnected and screen frozen issues make me to quit.

Despite all the arguments, IMC should at least remove Solmiki weapons and relaunch it when things really stable. In past 3 weeks, the top 12 players still unable to escape the suspicious of abusing third party programme. There are many players uploaded video, it is IMC failed to investigate the issue as assume that players claim are not exist, kind of ignorant I would say.

Maybe their thinking Solmiki weapons will be obsolete after their patch so theirs no Harm Giving it away…
but that’s not the case. It is more of the Runs you do and effort of obtaining that Item which in return will be like that, just like that give away with this event that seems more people abuse and put an exploit.

Thank GM, becus of this reward .In Varena server the LastOrder mudfuka team-Guildmate will take all the price.Fcking desync, use 3rd programe hook64-exploit guild.Waiting the punishment for those cyka.They use desync ra-pe another players, pickpoket. My advice is end this event after the maintenance, give desync player a punishment& give 2k old candy for NORMAL player.
Give example for those Korean GM rockhead: those cyka can use old candy to exchange solomiki, make them exchange old candy+50 or 60m silver to get 1 piece of solomiki.

1 Like

There’s roots of problems first about prize of end game CONTENT ridiculously amazing heart break of the game . Second the prize is amazing lead to great plox which like hacks dsyno whatever bugged and now the event count from the most candy means top 20 or 40 all are the unfair user . Why don’t they just reset the candy count as fair for the player who fits the winner . @GM_Francis @system

why handing out a random amount (50-100) of candies btw?
i received 92 today, this means i can obtain the maximum number of candies today and still have 42 candies more than another player who did the same but received only 50.

Well, thanks for more candies IMC
BUT thanks for creating more random inequality. At least those who bought an Halloween accessory in the past weeks deserved 10 more candies everyday…

Very Disappointed.

Instead of following Taiwan Tree of Savior’s shining example of simply removing the solmiki items AND showing that they listen and care about their community, you manage to anger even more people.

Your communication with the community is beyond terrible.
We feel ignored, disrespected and frustrated yet you continue to do the same mistakes over and over again.

Do you really want your remaining players to quit as well?

8 Likes

With an archer character I can only hit 1 enemy at time.

i had 233 candies before the dungeon, i obtained 251 candies
my final candies after the dg were 1076!
WOT

1 Like

stop jelous lul pretty sure that even without bug or cheat u can’t get the solmiki though. 12 team all sever so what the matter ? do anyone here know the proce to make solmiki become REAL weppon worth 5x of its own price ?! now u bastards have 35m attributes point + 5x15=75 shards so what is up ? keep jelous and hope for fair ? ■■■■ off life never fair !!! stop asking for more and enjoy what u have

This is also. The anvil event said the clover will turn to medal when protential reduced to 0.My clover reduced to 0 and its still clover…Bugged in every event. lol game.

You need to destroy it

yes they need to change this