Tree of Savior Forum

Haetae Art Dump

Amazing! thank you so much for the drawing.

How’s nier automata as a game?

Ah shoot… I’ll adjust the size of the bow. It’s uneven. Anyways nier was great… lol i love 2b and a2… gameplay was astonishing…lol

1 Like

@elinhime

3 Likes

**Not done

5 Likes

Awesome art, cant wait to see what you come up with for the next art event :smiley:

Here’s me, if you find the time ^^

1 Like

I will do more drawing after this box event xD

1 Like

ofcourse, take as long as you need ^^

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

아까 아침에 (?) 한국에서 봤던 사람이에요! 한시간 후에 잠깐 보러 온다는게 방송이 꺼져서 ㅎㅎ… 이렇게 댓글남겨요 주로 스트림 시간이 어떻게 되시나요?

이건 제 자캐…

2 Likes

Hello Deoreomi!
The forum is using English as common language
Writing in English would help the other users on forum to understand better right? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello! I know that . I’ll use eng :slight_smile:

Hi! Your art is really pretty :). I was wondering if you were still doing requests? Would appreciate it if you would make me one :blush:

1 Like

Hi there HaeTae! I’m Eldaran on Klaipeda. I would totally give you a donation or commission through Paypal if you would draw my Oracle 3! I’m currently wearing the Priest Circle 3 costume. Here are pictures for reference. If you want to PM me, I will work out a price with you. Thank you!

Many Thanks! Don’t feel bad if you don’t have time, but I can see your art is highly rated and I love seeing your pictures on the loading screens!

2 Likes

8 Likes

@Skrunken

4 Likes
2 Likes

By the way, most of these are just for my practice purposes, but if you have prefer style of drawing/ theme / position/ and what you would like me to add, let me know with tagg. I’m always up for a challenge

1 Like

im fine with any position, and would love if you decide to color it aswell ^^

Edit: i love it! thanks @Haetae
Question, i changed main to something else since i made the request, is it ok to request another? ofc other requests would take priority, im ok with waiting however long would be needed.

1 Like

Ya go ahead

20 characters

**NOT DONE

3 Likes