Tree of Savior Forum

Haetae Art Dump

Omg, she is so beautiful. I’m gonna die :((

2 Likes

JUST Love your the way you draw tos! Whenever you have time, i can wait as long for my monk… but don’t worry if you can’t xD Tho i would love to see a monk in your style :blush:

!!!

holy moly thanks so much

2 Likes

@ZeroFoxGiven

4 Likes

Your name had typo. I just fixed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably not going to color. I’m thinking it looks good when I dont color ;-;

@DrRM

6 Likes

Oh! So gooooood. Loving it! :heart_eyes_cat: Instantly reminded me of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar’s art style.

I’m the swordsman on the far left, wearing the schoolboy uniform. Hope you can depict me as someone like a big brother to her like I always am with everyone in the guild. :smiley:

OR alternatively you can draw the Chrono girl with her instead (one in the middle, standing right next to her) since these two seemed inseparable and they’ve always made the guild lively despite having only a few people online at a time.

Anyhoo, please go with how you’d like to go with it! :blush:

No, it looks reaaaally good IMO, but feel free to do things your way. :slight_smile:

Watercolor has this relaxing effect, it’s nice to the eyes.

I used to draw way back in primary school but stopped when I got around high school (always sucked when it comes to coloring stuff though). Wish I was as determined and super skilled as you. Still, I’m always happy to see people enjoying what they do!

2 Likes

Okk :slight_smile: ill try it this way. I wanted to try coloring with brush. Ill just make it cleaner by the time im done

2 Likes

So cool! Thank you @Haetae! My guildies will love it! Had to update my profile bg with it as well. Feels warm. That popolion knows what’s up jk! Haha! TY again! :heart_eyes:

@Alyu_aint_short

2 Likes

it’s perfect :blush:

if you want to I could take care of colors xD

thanks for the image :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

i need much practice with coloring:innocent: :sob:

I’m glad you like it

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I loved it!!!
Screams like a little girl because it’s freaking awesome

Edit: New profile picture :smiley:

3 Likes

@minxmango

5 Likes

fixed lel

jk thank yoooooou~ :heart: it’s so smug it’s almost a selfie of myself

4 Likes

Np! Im glad you like it! :slight_smile:

@beastyyjulieee

5 Likes

@LunarRabbit

I had fun drawing this one

Also I just started using new drawing software, and it’s working out better for me

11 Likes

I-it’s awesome, loving it :3 thank you (can’t wait for when it’s done)

Great work
I’d like to submit a character in hopes of one day witness your brush rework on the concept.

A humble beggar - er.. hunter I mean

Keep being amazing :heart:

2 Likes