Tree of Savior Forum

Hacker Reported 2-3 Times, Has Now Obtained 1.5b+ Silver

@WhiteDwarf @advbd

Sorry I should have clarified, you are unable to check on Telsiai, all the other servers should be working though.

Posting to praise the staff for taking action on this. Keep it up!

1 Like

Unfortunately this wonā€™t put a dent on hook64 or hacks for this game. They had 2 years to mess with the client undisturbed.

1 Like

Lul I remember that guy. Glad he was reported

This continues. There are players gaining silver at an alarming rate.

This is within a span of 15 days. How are players farming hundreds of millions of raw silver in such a short time frame?

1 Like

It sucks that their names arenā€™t deleted when theyā€™re banned. Poor Starkisch is the only legit farmer on that list and heā€™s probably gonna get overtaken by a bunch of hookers.

Playing 18 hours a day, thatā€™d put Star at roughly 420,000 silver an hour from dropped silver alone.

Thatā€™s quite a pace to sustain for the last 15 days, and heā€™s plainly been at it much longer.

1 Like

You can get more than double that per hour if you are actively farming a decent map. That character is an SR, if he farmed on it so much as 6 hours a day thatā€™s technically possible. But that is still 6 hours a day.

Squaddaā€™s jump is more like 10-12 hours of farming straight for that length of time. This is also assuming of course that someone is farming as efficiently as possible in those hours in both cases. More concerning of courseā€“has anyone seen Squadda or Breakpoint in game? Starkisch obviously had a significant head start as heā€™s been at this for longer than I think a year, but thereā€™s no explanation as to how the other two overtook datdat and I forget who was number 3. Randy for a while but he was overtaken by someone else.

1 Like