Tree of Savior Forum

Ha. ha. suckers

When entering klaipeda/orsha for the first time there are two quests:
1- Talk to the noble entity that will continue the main story.
2- Talk to the master of your current class.

And the quest is based on showing that you can learn attributes.

I think it is pretty clear. So my conclusion is that you only not notice the attributes if you don’t read, which is pretty weird, this game is all about theorizing. Might those who don’t read the casual fags?

STILL SMILIN FRIENDS. :grin:

Can’t disagree with that. The game does need to improve the info it provides to avoid misleading new players into “ruining” their builds.

I’ve seen/known players though who “did their research” as they claimed and still went Sword C2 despite having the option to pick Pelt or HL which would’ve benefit them more in terms of utility and synergy with higher rank skills (e.g. Pelt for Hop3, HL for 2H Dopel2).

One of them when asked even reasoned that he did so because “it’s a PVP/DPS build”. :open_mouth:

Wouldnt having swashbuckling in theory somewhat ‘upgrades’ your cyclone dps since you dont need to run around mobbing them by yourself manually? Wouldn’t that generates more efficient dps than the extra flat dmg from concentrate and gungho?

Don’t you mean Roll on the floor while everyone dies because you can’t tank for ■■■■?

in the patch notes of this maitenance this patch dont said anything about the concentrate Buff they did on july 14th. anyone know if they included it in this patch?

actually u should go with at least barb 1 if u are going for doppel… u will need to reroll

if i decide to roll a 2h sword again, id go for highlander 3> barb1> doppel3
but swrd3>cata3>something>lancer is also very interesting pvp wise, or pelt>rode>murmilo for a tank build too.

Tell us that pelt sucks when you get into ET and grab cubes for yourself…

Hint: It’s not me cause I was laughing at you the whole time. Have fun being the taunt bitch post 280 while I roll out the dps.

being the taunt bitch post 280 while I roll out the dps.

taunt bitch post 280 while I roll out the dps.

bitch post 280 while I roll out the dps.

bitch post 280

bitch

^ Thats what you’ll basically be to everyone else post 280.

I think you’re right in some parts , but not at all.
I’m the type of player that is obsesive searching metas, builds , utilities, focus (PvP, GvG or PvE). I don’t want to make mistakes, and notice it when my build is half completed ( aprox 400h + ), thats why i use lot of pages and i read the official forums. Also i must say that my obsession usually drives to me to a meta-boring-unskilled-build that makes me loose a lot of hours. That’s the reason why now i’m trying to build something not extrange (but not in the PvP meta) with some modifications.
I must say that the first time that i tried that ,after readed a lot of things in tosdatabase , i found it that my character was a really mistake (atleast for my playstyle ).
Attributes in game just appear if you are in the class of these attributes, we don’t have videos of the skills showed in the class advancement, we don’t even have an official page were we can find the right information of each path ( tosdatabase isn’t well actualized, isn’t completed and isn’t official).
So in my opinion is normal that some people are destroying build.

Also i must say something, our tree’s name, swordman, don’t match with what we have, It also have the color (red) of a damage class.
Ofc we aren’t glasscanon assasins and everyone who enters in this tree must know by this logic ( ok, shinobi don’t fit in here, but afterall it don’t have the damage of classes like archers or damage wizards and it still a melee class), but dps doesn’t mean to go full damage, it can mean offensive tank, constant damage, keeping aggro( in pve), be a fighter that will survive if their habilities are used right.
That’s why a lot of people don’t take this for tank, and are confussed by the meaning of the dps in an Offtank build and their builds will be useless in late game, in both, pve and pvp.

Finally swordman c2 or c3 , are taked because they looks like an assasin option ( comparing to the other options) and picking c3, for new players feels like avoiding rainbow builds because they will max the class. And ofc they can fall under the biggest mistake because restraint’s stun only can work well with a non-static dps skill like cyclone or cata’s rush, builds that aren’t assassin at all, cause they need to survive to apply cc for their team while they’re doing constant damage in addition to the burst provided by archers or some wizards.

After saying that, i think that its really obvious that the game, actually is confusing players, also the comunity saying things like peltasta is pve, and swordman full pvp. It depends of the build you are rolling and the reasons why you must pick some clases for the correct function of your selected roll in pvp or in pve. For some pvp builds, rush into the enemy without hp increased or evasion , will destroy a tactic like hooking 3 players for your team, while having restraint won’t help with someting like hexen dropper cause you first need to land it and maybe seism from barbarian 2 its better to engage a burst combo.

So, peltasta is usefull if you put it in the right build, no only for pve taunting bi**, in response to the author of this topic.

Not that im a peltasta (im swordsman c3)
im just gonna say that your build wont roll out any dps since you dont have even 1 circle into barb (cleave damage)
dont see why you took swordsman c2 at all.
who is laughing now?
actually, you could even go peltasta barb 3 into doppel, and still be a lot stronger than the build you have.
actually, a hoplite c3 with a peltasta and dragoon is still stronger than you. (im still laughing)

If you consider the premise that “the game does not show that there are some elements called attributes” then what I said is a valid rebuttal, after all that was my point, that is, showing that the game teaches you that attributes are there.

Now, if you consider the fact that they do nothing for you to know the attributes of new classes, then I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. IMC is having problems making the game clear for new players, which is natural for any new game, even then to a innovative one like Tree of Savior.

I’ll just make a point here concerning the class color: Though I agree that in the end the red shouts to your face DAMAGE, I believe that the right interpretation would be more generic, making it an OFFENSIVE class. Being offensive means that your skills do everything besides ally support. You can even increase ally damage, but that’s it, damage.

But of course, this interpretation was based majorly with the forums/database information. IMC will need to solve the gameplay bugs before implementing any clarity tools.

when i was new, i couldn’t tell the difference between squire diev and fletcher, yellow classes are really what took me the most time to figure out, i always thought the yellow classes were the weakest
turns out fletcher is the strongest dps in the game, go figure.