Tree of Savior Forum

Ha. ha. suckers

The peltas laughed at me when I went S2 High3 Dopp2.

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?

Hint: It’s not me cause I was laughing at you the whole time. Have fun being the taunt bitch post 280 while I roll out the dps.

2 Likes

Pelta still good. What are you smoking?

16 Likes

Lol plz tell me that he thinks hes in a better position than pelta rank 8 and up. Plz tell me he thinks that the sw dps is fine past 280. Im in need of a good laff.

Why wouldn’t you roll out the DPS while also being a taunt bitch? Do you really believe you have gained more value out of swordsman c2?

Summary

LOL

2 Likes

if you are laughing because of that, the ones who choose highland3 barb1 doppel for the EXTRA 50% damage for slash atks from cleave, that is a 15 sec skill with 15 sec buff (5sec x 3 overheat) most be in a bliss when seeing a build with sw2highland3 doppel,since they would have 50% less damage in their burst.

2 Likes

You don’t even know the Doppel 3 skill formula…
The higher your expectation goes, the higher it falls…remember that.

8 Likes

And anyone who went High3Barb1Doppel2 is laughing at you because you won’t be getting the additional 50% bonus slash damage from Cleave.

barb1 be laughing tho

I’m still laughing at you with S2 choice over barb1.

HL>Barb3
SW3>HL1>Barb1
HL3>Barb1

is still better than you.

1 Like

By posting this, not just pelt1 build laughs at you now but everybody. You just committed suicide.

2 Likes

maybe they laughed at you cause you took sw2? not because you didnt took pelta??? HAHA

Wants to be a pve dps
Takes swordsman 2
Laughs at pelts

Okay guys. This guy is definitely a nutcase, we need a psychiatrist here

Who the ■■■■ skips +50% dmg for swordsman 2 for pve dps?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

all builds are fine.

HAHAHAHAHA, you sir… + 1 internet for you

We will continue laughing at you. Dragoon 2 is even better than Doppel 3. :*

I think this fits here. I can really see a wimp lo in this thread.

2 Likes

KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKepaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

sees s2

sees OP claiming better DPS because s2

exits

1 Like

this proves even more my theory that a huge percentage of the toxic retards in ToS gravitates towards the swordsman class.