Tree of Savior Forum

Ha. ha. suckers

I realized that when majority of swordsman I do rush 200 with just sit at entrance…

it’s an action-ish game. swordsman should be the best class since it has the most unique appeal.

1 Like

the reason I play it, actually. the feels.

the only class that works with keyboard lol

Whats the point a S2 open a thread to try ashame pelts and be fully bombed by your main mistake?
LOL

2 Likes

Classic retard in mission dungeon!!

Is this a response to Concentrate being scalable after next maintenance? 56% damage increase on Str excluding Dex at level 15 sounds awesome.

Finally, scaling abilities for Swordies just like Wizard with Quickcast.

It’s nice but I wouldn’t go that far

The way I calculate it with my swordie who has 400 Str @ R7, using max attribute Con with level 5 DoV, I’ll be popping out an extra 1200-ish damage per hit alongside the 30% Str buff. So it sounds great to me, and I already love the damage Rush and Cyclone dishes out.

But hey, I might be wrong. I hope not. :stuck_out_tongue:

1200ish? Its kinda big since concentrate = flat damage.
I doubt you will get more them 500 on it :wink:

Concentrate is gonna scale it’s damage buff off of strength from this next patch so it’s possible to get more than 500 damage from it easy if you’re already high STR.

If you do the math you will see isn’t that great.

My doppel is Sword -> Pelt 1 -> Hop1 -> HL 1 -> Barb 1…
it was my first character and i had NO IDEA wtf i was doing xD…

I love it tho ._.

I think this answer your question

As you can see concentrate lv 15(SW3) isn’t that great.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I never understood why one would go Sword C2 unless they intend to go all the way to C3 (e.g. PVP Cata ) when benefits-wise I think Pelt C1 is better in general and Highlander C1 is great for 2H sword builds.

Well @Casey did originally say that if he stacked it with DoV and included the str buff as well. Thanks for the link tho.

Concentrate does not increase your Physical Attack stat, so it does not affect Deeds of Valor, which is based on your Min. Physical Attack stat. Concentrate only gives you bonus damage at the end of the equation. So Concentrate and Deeds of Valor do not affect each other.

The STR bonus just means you get more Physical Attack from STR, it does not increase your STR. It does not affect how much Concentrate gives you.

Ah ok. Thanks for that.

let me help you to answer this, when i started the game and was looking for build(playing with the skill simulator) You will notice that it doesn’t display class based attribute, Thus i didn’t know that u can block with C with pelt or Highlander having a +50% crit dmg.

When choosing Rank2 you got 3 options in the eyes of new players

1. a Tank (Pelt) looking at her abilities… it doesnt look like a good class
  2. 1H sword User (Sw2) and since you started with sw1 you think having the DMG buffs will make you OP
  3. 2 sword (Highlander) and some ppl on MMORPG dislike playing with great swords(2Hswords) since since they tend to be slow cast abilities

so most will logically take Option 2 (swordman c2) . This isn’t the players fault since the Game doesn’t provide you with enough info when choosing ur class, almost every player that doesn’t want to screw his build will need the skill(Build) Simulator to try everything there and use forums to gain extensive knowledge both with which game fails to provide.

2 Likes