Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild][Zemyna] «Halcyon» (Relaxed, Goal-Oriented, English)

Guild Style: Relaxed, Humorous, Goal-Oriented
Server: Zemyna
Slots: 35/?
Members: TBA

Most of us are a bunch of friendly close-knit friends who like to kick back and play games, laugh about stupid stuff, watch anime, and make fun of each other. But don’t worry, we won’t make fun of you until you’re ready.

We’ve been playing all types of games together for years, from Ragnarok Online, to FFXIV. We’re always open to meeting new peeps though, as long as you’re cool. And if you’re cool, you can join us on other games too. Occasionally we’ll play some other multiplayer/cooperative games like Payday 2, League of Legends, Smite, and a lot of other steam games.

Majority of us are in our mid-20s, and we do have commitments outside the realm of the interwebs. Oh and by the way, we swear and curse a lot.

Generally, we’re chill and we just like to have fun. However, even though we’re not a bunch of super duper hardcore min-maxers, we do like to get a little competitive sometimes, as long as everyone’s comfortable enough to do so. If there are raids, we’ll probably have a schedule at some point that we can all agree on. And if anyone lags behind, we’ll help out. Basically: we’re relaxed, but we still have goals!

I prefer people to be on Discord, (though you don’t have to speak if you don’t want to) especially if we’re going to be partying up with each other.

I like to do things by trial. Anyone who can speak English can join. If you’re creepy, or cause any drama, you’re out. Just apply and post with this information here on this thread, then I’ll let you in our Discord/Facebook group:

IGN:
Class:
Why Halcyon:

1. English.
  2. Don’t be a douchebag. Jokes are cool, being a condescending elitist isn’t.
  3. Don’t be creepy. No matter how badly you think you want Josh’s tiny d, don’t do it. You don’t want it.
  4. Be somewhat active. If I discover I haven’t seen you in years, I’ll assume you got a life or something.
  5. No begging. Info posted on Facebook and Steam group.

You guys are welcome to join the Facebook and/or steam group and chill with us on Discord early, if you want. Also as a sidenote, some of us will not be truly active until the game goes into OB phase. There’s still a few of us that will be playing CB though. See you all in game!

1 Like

IGN: Combichrist (if Christ is not flagged as a bad name) or Tacticalsekt
Class: Looking at the Archer path. I can also play tanks (What I usually play in other MMOs)
Why Halcyon: I am an “Older” gamer (40+ agewise) and looking for something relaxed with down to earth folk.
I’ve done the “RAID TIL YOU DIE!” for a long time in WoW and I love raiding but not looking to
to do it as a second job. Looking to chill out, and enjoy gaming with people who are like minded.
I am also looking for a mature guild because I work hard and not wanting to babysit when I get
home and game to relax. Being new to this game, and not knowing anyone, the thought of
exploring a new game with friendly people is more appealing than doing it as a loner. I am in
the US (Wisconsin) and I do use teamspeak.

Let me know if you want/need more info.

IGN: KylarXD
Class: maybe swordsman or wizard class, leaning on spells
Why Halcyon: Im in my early 20’s and I cant go “hardcore” on games so Im searching for a chill out guild but still has goals in mind. This is a big game and I dont want to play solo in this new world so im looking for people to enjoy this game.

Hey guys, welcome! Feel free to request to join the Facebook group. Otherwise, I’ll be sending out the Teamspeak info when we get closer to the beta.

Request sent (Combi Bleed). Do we know what server we will be joining out of curiosity?

We haven’t decided yet. I’ll make sure to update everyone once we do.

Added a link to our steam group on the first post.

members on steam are by invite only, need an invite

Ah, sorry about that. I changed it to public for now.

IGN: CowCow (lets hope no one takes this)
Class: I do not know yet, but It will be between Swordsman or archer(I need to Binge on TOS information to make a choice)

Why Halcyon:Looking for a relaxing guild. I’m on the East coast and use Teamspeak or Discord(or whatever chat program you guys use ). I like to have fun in groups instead of soloing.

Welcome! Majority of us are also on the East coast, but we also have a few in other areas. And yep, we use Teamspeak. I’ll be giving the info out on the Facebook group soon.

Just a suggestion feel free to kill it with fire. How about we use Discord? it has the ability to make our own private voice/text chat groupt(like skype) but free. I just like the chat feature, i think its nice. :smiley:

Well, we were actually thinking about switching TS servers if we actually got a nice flow of recruits into our guild. We’ll definitely check it out and see what’s up (first time I’ve heard of that VoIP).

Well im looking for a group to play with and you seem pretty cool.
I play alot of games and am generally a kind person. I stay up stupid late cause… ITS A FREE COUNTRY… cough
no but seriously just give me a hour and you’ll find im a decent person… though my first impressions are always terrible.

yo go Zemyna server, ill join in

Post up with the information that I have up there, boys and girls. @imaword Yeah, some of us tend to stay up way past 3am sometimes. @thebloodsin3 Yeah we’re definitely leaning towards Zemyna.

yeah it was there earlier… i edited it cus i wanted to know which server first

ign: WhoBoss
class: either corsair, fencer or doppel (still experimenting on which has high DPS)
why halcyon: just looking for english speakers (this is my number 1 reason)… i live in Cali., and i can play this game for 12+ hrs a day… also soloing this game will be rough. (i got friends in the beta aswell but i think they can only play the game for a maximum of 5hrs)

Welcome, guys. So @CowCow , we tested out Discord and I like some of it’s features. The only problems I have with it is the lack of sub-channels, and slightly worse sound quality. Me and the guys are gonna have a talk about it, and decide whether we want to stick to our TS or switch to Discord. I’ll provide the links and info once we do, most likely later on today via Facebook/Steam group.

Ok sounds good(make sure you test the desktop version not the browser version, and you could make sub channels,). Also I don’t use facebook much so can you post it on the steam group?. We got to start discussing what the game plan will be since it’s going to open soon :D.

@CowCow Yeah, I’m using the application. I don’t see an option for nested/sub-channels. In fact, when I search it up, all I see are other users requesting for it to be added, and that it is “in the works”.

Hey guys. Information on our VoIP has been posted via Steam and Facebook groups. The server is up and some of us are on now. Feel free to hop on!