Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild][Zemyna] «Halcyon» (Relaxed, Goal-Oriented, English)

Good group if you are looking for something lowkey and casual with an amusing group of folk. I’m not joshing around at all about this either! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha. I’m going to refrain from making any punny jokes…

Anyway, we’ve pretty much decided on server Zemyna for now. One day to go!

I’ve changed the Steam group back to invite-only. Add me on Steam if you want an invite to the group (you can find my Steam through the community link I have on the first post). And only AFTER you post with the information above.

Also just a note, if you join up and talk to me and the first thing you ask me is if I have any spare beta keys, and then proceed to join other guild groups on Steam where I can see… lmao.

It’s like walking up to a girl and asking to get the keys to her house, then you hit up a girl 5 feet in front of her.

supervroom
Alchemist or Cataphract
LA server

Welcome! Feel free to request to join our FB/Steam group so you can get the info to chill with us on Discord.

Hello!

IGN: Louhfu
Class: Cleric -> ??? -> Bokor or Paladin
Why Halcyon: I’m just looking for a guild where I can log in and have some fun. It’s been a long time since I’ve found a guild where I can just relax and grind out stuff or work together at a more relaxed rate. Almost 30 (ugh feel so old now) done the crazy hardcore 16+ hour days on Wow and other games just not interested in that anymore. I’ve got anywhere between 2-4 friends who might also be interested in joining. Thanks for considering me.

IGN: Ninjaguy
Class: Cleric, going for partial support and offense. Possible dievdirbys and monk hybrid
Why Halcyon: Would like relaxed guild with on/off activity being that I’m still in school.

Welcome, guys. @Louhfu , feel free to bring them on board. You guys can get the info for our Discord by joining one of our groups posted above.

Venture
Swordman/Peltasta/Hoplite hybrid tank

I’m enjoying ToS thus far, but I tend to just play by myself… it’s getting a little lonely. Looking for some people to talk to and possibly to play with.

Hey dude, welcome to Halcyon!

IGN: Poring, Liight(lodge name)
Class: Barbarian
Why Halcyon: In all the previous games that I’ve played there has always been drama in the guild I joined, I want to join a more chill guild to relax and play together

IGN: Dotskie
Class: Healer/Buffs
Why Halcyon: Looking for a group and friends to play and have fun :smiley:

Welcome guys! Remember folks, to get our Discord info you need to either add me on steam (nIXne) to get into the steam group, or request to join our FB group. The info will be stickied, or in the recent announcements. See you all on!

IGN: Neffi
Class: Main: Pyro - Second: Ranger
Why Halcyon: I would like to meet some guys around the game :3 I’m playing alone and I figured its super boring. Would love some company by people who share the same interest and who like to play together + you guys are europeans :>

Guys, the easiest way to add me on steam is through the steam group URL I posted. You’ll find my name on that page, under the roster as one of the administrators.

Feel free to join us on other games, since some of us don’t have keys, or don’t want to burn out Tree of Savior!

IGN: Kochsciej
Class: Barbarian (wraaar!!!)
Why Halcyon: I like your description and you seems as an interesting bunch. You said that you are mid-20s, I’m 25 so no childish ppl. :smile: While playing I like to talk with ppl (so grinding won’t be that borng) and joke around (very different jokes sometimes tho, lol). So far I can hardly find someone who is talkactive so I thought I would give it a shot here.
And what I ilke about your description: you are relaxed, but still have goals. I was looking for a relaxed guild, but not too relaxed so we will not be able to accomplish anything. ;>
I hope you understand me. :stuck_out_tongue:

IGN:Tai
Wizard (might go cryo,pyro or elementalist)
Why Halcyon: Cool name, seems like a cool community, seems friendly, and I need carries h4h4h4h4
Skype name: amitai345
Steam name : Archbishop of Paulannism

@alanbudzynski @kurokomeowsenpai Hey guys, welcome! Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been checking the thread lately. However, I’m on Steam, FB, and Discord everyday, so feel free to request an invite!

Also from now on, I’ll be messaging every future applicant the info to our Discord for easier access.

IGN: Zeroneus (not sure)
Class: Dunno yet
Steam : astral987
Why Halcyon: I’m 26, have a life, a job (video games), live in Montreal (i am french), i’m kind of casual in my play times, but i’m also a competitive person so i love to raids and PVP.