Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild]Root is now Recruiting! (International) Open to All!

so far 38 members! Anyone is welcome to join!

Why, excuse me sirs or madams. This group of fellows seems to be made just for me. May I ask how may one enter such a finely established guild such as this one?

Just apply to the guild website! And we will take care of it from there!

We just actually recently hit 41 members wooo!

Yeay weā€™re continuously growing! I miss everyone! The wait for ToS is killing us all slowly hahaha.

Pancake is nowhere to be found bec of his new project, dango is busy socializing with other hamsters, the under 18s busy with school (cough-really?-cough), and the rest of us being turned to zombies with the long wait. hahaha

canā€™t wait to play with you guys again soon (well, after i settled properly with my new work, atleast lol)

ciaooo~

Theyll join us soon! Ill call upon them!

Dum dum dummmmmm

Ready for icbt2 guyssssss. Lol

all ready and good to go!

Iā€™m still hoping for a ā€œhamsterā€ class in ToS. Sigh.

IMO, ā€œRoots of Unityā€ would be quite a nice name.

Sounds interesting!

Hah! How are you doing?

Currently there is a waitlist on the guild recruitment, feel free to apply, but application process is on a stop. You will recieve an email if you get accepted.

Hello, Just Introducing myself :blush:.

I would love to be a part of this community.

1 Like

hello! If youre interested in joining, feel free to apply to the guild on our guildwork page!

Thanks! I just filled one out I think :cherries:

kk, how long have you been following TOS?

Just for the last three months. I didnā€™t even know it existed till I did a random search and checked it out. Needless to say I was hooked right away. Iā€™m so hyped up itā€™s ridiculous lol. :confetti_ball:

Wooo! iCBT Info!

new skill information!

NEWS!!!