Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Point Abuse?

Oh sorry fufa.Anyway hope you will be cleared soon.

this is what imc replied to me
could you please provide the process on how the investigation was done?

and i think it’s not fair for me that you claimed that i was ban because of “guild point abuse” then you changed it to “abnormal access to the server”.
and i’m gonna say it again that
“it’s no point that I need to use 3rd program to enter tenet garden map at that time since all the reset voucher at my guild master and he can kill pantorex in 1 shot. I just manually help him by spam entering raid together and leaving raid by ‘select other char’ UI which that may cause the error abnormal login you mentioned.”
please re-check the logs again. because i never use any 3rd party programs.
@Staff_Jin

Can you further elaborate what this means? You’re statement is very vague at some point and it has nothing to do with ‘Guild Point Abuse’ that you guys are trying to claim to be the sole reason for getting banned.

Come on, be at least reasonable and come up with a better alibi. Not just giving us a generic reply like what you always say… Even Detective Conan does a better job in investigating than you guys do. You get paid so at least give us the service that we deserve. Go do your investigation thoroughly.

As you can see from SS above, his ticket cant even reach the investigation team. What we really need from you is the “justice” for innocent player. Please grant our request to trigger the re-verification process.

Thanks,
DW

when actual packet manipulation from 3rd party tools escape their eyes , but own buggy coding gets detected as packet manipulation on their end.

Hope IMC do something about this

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

bugs become features and features become abuse poggers

Maybe some add ons created this?

the sole reason why they actually deleted my coment on this thread is proof that they did something wrong and wont admit it, lmao

I am the one flag you, if you want to report RMT or hack and you claimed that you have evidence, why not you just report in the proper forum thread? :rage: Please stop messing around.

1 Like

meanwhile in central parias forest

15 days . much wow

1 Like

This one is shady. We don’t really get how this player got banned. Without any elaborated evidence. Can management provide enough details on how he got banned? So everyone can be clarified on this issue. I had to make an account because IMC lacks evidence. And please mods reply here also, some anons (like me) are curious about this matter. Thank you.

1 Like

As you can see “This is due to the detection of access and manipulation attempts that cannot be detected only by normal game activities” (its too complicated for you guys. your brain wont reach that). or more like (im too lazy to find out. lets just answer like this and case closed).

3 Likes

so spamming 40+ pantorex in 30 min is fine right?? right??
i dont wanna get banned 2 weeks for the lack of leave guild raid feature and i hate waiting 60 seconds like a doof

Best for you not to do so, approach this issue wrong and you can be banned permanently as we have seen so far. From the harshness of the punishment, spamming Pantorex incorrectly is considered far worse an offence than using bots.

Something fishy is clearly going on behind the scenes, IMC with its weird decisions, posts getting deleted including mine just for calling out obvious mistakes and so on. Did this incident really need such incompetence, inaction and thread censoring?

well we will still do it to see how imc will act and if imc ban us for that they simply put the blame on us for:

1. not implementing limits of weekly guild raid if its illegal to do more than 3
  2. not implementing feature to leave guild raid (and another raids as well except for level dungeon)
  3. gave us 30 guild raid reset from previous event without expecting us to spam certain guild raids

also whats the point of waiting 60 seconds after raid done and not adding option to leave?
its lame
not only guild raid but almost every raid. its not like we need to slow down queues since there arent many queues in the first place. back in the day in saalus dungeon the silver is drop in the dungeon maps, not goes into players inventory, and if someone late to reach boss they could lost the silvers or it can get picked by someone else. previously old merc post mission also provide cubes to get collection item, not that worthy but still tempting and cheap, and now dungeon cubes are nowhere worthy, a waste of silver.things has changed but not this lame waiting 60 sec thing.
its still nice option especially raids with goddess grace roll, but doesnt mean it has to be the only options.many times i spammed moring unique ignoring the goddess grace and spam logout for that.

also did you know that guild point reset been asked for years and finally they created the item just now?? are you gonna tackle this issues in the next couple of years too?

1 Like

Ticket with more details already submitted yesterday. Please help following-up the progress and let us know if you need more information.

Hi @Staff_Jin,

I think as a player or user, they shall have the right that know why they are ban in behind, keep asking player to submit ticket and provided a robotic answer doesn’t resolve the complain of player.
The biggest issue is the reply more like highlighting the reset guild raid/mission is the main reason to ban the player, which is us unable to accept. I do understand detection of abnormal access might be the main cause to punish the player, however the picture that player show seem bring out another meaning, which you banned the player is because he spam too much guild raid/mission.
Besides, my advise is IMC shall highlight again what are the illegal external tools that are not allow to use for login, at least provide some examples so we know what we can do and what we can’t do.

Since GM is free to check the abnormal access of active player, please do something on resolving the bot of fields too. I saw the bot banned list is stop updating since 2019 Aug.

Thanks and Regards,
xArtoriax

1 Like

My account sanction is lifted.

Thank you staffs and everyone in this thread.

6 Likes

On behalf of YN guild, thanks for all constructive feedbacks here and also thanks @Staff_Jin for support. Hope you guys can fix this issue to prevent ‘false alarm’ in the future.

1 Like

Good boi intern-kun. Grats! FFFFuta