Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Neptune's Bounty (Open and Recruiting) iTOS

I’m getting desperate for some news that involves us playing the game again. :sweat:

School has been keeping me occupied plus sorting out graduation schedules, applying for my job, and renewing my VISA @.@

What a surprise, i was curious if our guild had any post here, and look what i found :grin:

Hoping we get more people to join with the next iCBT coming up. :smiley:

I am 100% ready this time for a key

Everyone is all excited for this. I have a feeling they might let in more people later after the iCBT2 begins like they did with the iCBT1. Last time I got an extra key and gave it to my friend who showed me things about this game and got me into it.

I hope you get in Asp, it’d be nice to play with you. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get in this time P:

Oh my, I haven’t made a post here yet?! what am I doing with my life!

Nordic masterrace person here, is this guild mainly for people from North America, or do you have european folks as well? Just asking since timezone differences might make me lonely.

Welp, filled application anyways.

1 Like

While most of our current members are locating in the North American area, we are an International Guild and accept members from any area.

You can see what locations our members have set on our Member list here.

Currently it looks like we have both EU, NA and some SA members.

Lucky for you then, we have two European people I think, including me ^^

1 Like

Well, I’m sure that as long as the guild stays active and the game itself doesn’t lose steam, the european side will grow as well. After all, there is quite a lot of time before open beta. Hopefully you will have me in your group.

Welcome to our newest two members!

Squirrel and Qatar!

1 Like

Welcome :smile:

Hope all the guildees are doing well, I’ve been sick and have been lurking :frowning:

2 Likes

Pretty chill guild here. :sunglasses:
I’m with the Crimson Knights right now, but I look forward to seeing you guys in-game. Maybe we can play together sometime. :grin:

1 Like

@GunLaw We look forward to play with you guys too!

@GunLaw Aye~! Hope to see you guys running around with everyone else. :grinning:

@Galvard It’s ok Gal. Take the time you need to rest and get better. ^^

Also welcome all new members. Hope I get to play along side you in the iCBT2~!

We’re starting to get quite a few people @.@

Gettin lively in here!

[][1][1]: http://forum.tosbase.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1432

Click on the image to go to my shop~!

1 Like

So I got my Beta Key! So excited
I’m on 12hr shifts the next 4 days :frowning:
So right now my PC is downloading the client and hopefully it will remember to shut itself off lol
Wish I had Tuesday off instead of Monday’s but beggars can’t be choosers
P.S so how do the Servers work for TOS? I’m so used to WoW and FFXIV

2 Likes