Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] Nazareth | USA based Christian Guild. < Recruiting! (Liama)

Nazareth is a faith based Christian guild. What does that mean? It means we are a collection of people that believe in Almighty God the father and the son, Jesus the Christ. Does that mean you can’t join if you don’t believe that? No, absolutely not, in fact I encourage you to join if you don’t. Being a Christian isn’t about religion, it’s about having your own personal relationship with God. If you want to learn what the creator of everything has in store for you personally and have questions about God and your salvation, then please, join! If you’re already a Christian and want to hang out and enjoy some fun online gaming with your brothers and sisters, we’d love to have you!

Nazareth is a guild that wants our Christian faith to reflect in everything we do in game. What’s that mean? Simple, be kind to others. Do to people what you would want them to do to you. We want you to enjoy the game and let people see your faith through your actions, and if they ask, spread the good news! (or tell them even if they don’t ask if you want xD) Come join Nazareth and enjoy a nice, friendly community and enjoy tree of savior while making new friends!

We have our own Ventrilo voice chat server also, so feel free to come on and chat with us! We will also be competitive in game with guild activities and strive to be the best we can through our awesome members :smiley:

If you are not a Christian, that’s ok! You can still join, but before you do, please take a look at our Rules below. Any breaking of these Rules will result in a warning or expulsion from the guild at our leaders discretion.

Rules: What comes out of your mouth is a reflection of who you are in your heart.

NO swearing
NO making fun of people or picking on them
NO sexually inappropriate subjects in guild chat or Ventrilo.
Respect others.
Please speak English in guild chat or on ventrilo!
Other rules may follow in the future.

If you think you can follow these rules, then you’re in! Please hop on our ventrilo server to apply since the chat service in game is broken most of the time xD. (or you can reach me in game by whispering Einbroch Fulbright) Go to www.ventrilo.com and download the app. Log in info is below. Thanks! if you are having problems getting it to work, just post on this forum and I’ll help you through it. See you guys in game!

If you can not do voice chat, but you still want to join, please email me at over8000.games@gmail.com and just Introduce yourself and tell us why you want to join! It’s that easy :smiley: I will keep a roster of everyone and keep in contact with people who can’t use voice chat through email until the in game friends list is fixed and chat system. Thank you!

About our Leader:

Einbroch Fulbright
31 Years old, Married to my wonderful wife whom I met on Ragnarok Online. From Ohio in the United States of America. Playing MMO’s since 2005. Extensive play time in Ragnarok Online and World of Warcraft. VERY competitive. Expert leveler. Out spoken, down to earth. Brutal Honesty. Follow of Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior. King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Ventrilo Server information
Host name or IP: nazarethtos.typefrag.com
Port : 4150

3 Likes

Great, when this game really lauches i hope we can have a nice chat about Jesus! It’s going to be the best guild ever.

5 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or serious.

I don’t think you are able or even allowed to judge what am i being. The only who can judge me is god as i stand before him.

5 Likes

So i take it you’re not interested in joining?

I really like and respect the idea.
But imo a religion based guild does not fit gaming(violence and swearing), plus you will have a lot of trolls like above…

Though if you have enough similar people i wish you the best in the end.

Greets, a muslim

Bumping to recruit more people >:D

Mehhhh your rules go against what seems to be Christian in nature. No sexual talk? Since when is sexual talk forbidden? That is like saying interpreting “Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife” as you can’t even think about another mans wife.

If anyone is looking to join a Pizza Cult on Gabija just hit me up. We make daily sacrifices of virgin olive oil to our Pizza Lord and Savior.

2/10

5 Likes

If you’re not interested in joining a guild, don’t flame someones guild recruitment please.

@Einbroch well its a public forum, you cant blame him~

you just shouldnt bite the hooks casted by trolls specially when they are not familiar to new concepts…

good luck on your guild

@technic_bot pizza cult LOL~~~

2 Likes

Lots of Guilds forbid sexual and innap talk in Guild chat by default, regardless of their affiliation. No girl/woman or little kid should have to put up being in a Guild where the guys talk about banging and Loli’s every day.

That aside, good luck with the Guild. I usually break the first 2 rules, because it’s how I make people laugh and feel more comfortable around me. :c

1 Like

Thanks for the good lucks everyone!

5 Likes

Is this real life? Are you people real?

I can;t quite tell if this is expert trolling or they are for real.

1 Like

I can’t quite tell either. I would like to trust his intentions though.

Good luck once the real game comes out! :smiley:

So how did you scrabs end up? Any of you even play now?

They were fed to the lions.
Joke aside, good luck!

i think people shouldnt involve religion and politics in a game .

Right? Then again, it’s a F2P game! xD