Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Myriad ┐(・。・┐) ♪

Good to see some new faces, Welcome to Myriad. Now what to do while i wait for ToS…

I’m playing ARK. Getting eaten by dinosaurs and such.

I’m playing S4League, LoL and using some RO servers while I wait! I get too hyped while thinking in ToS that i need other games to relax a little xD

I know the feeling. I’ve been playing LoL too hahaha I’d rather rage at dcers than sit here and jump up and down for ToS

1 Like

Q_Q
being a challenger is so boring.
i tried to play Skyforge but is so similiar to every mmorpg around there.Only ToS can save me from study

Right? I tried Skyforge too and I’m like oh let me pick up this quest… and turn it in… and grab another one… I couldn’t even mildly get into the story. Their non expressive faces killed it for me.

1 Like

Interesting, my avatar and everything else was already preset on this website for when i logged in. Is this Fate?

@pacmanvice It is fate Pacman.

Its not fate, don’t make me hit you with a broom.

I’ll hit you with that boom boom BOOOM

O snap a wild pacman appeared

I’m so addicted to ARK right now I don’t even understand.

as the guild residential brony here a song made by a brony that i feel describes our guild

1 Like

Not Bad e.e! Even though it is a little creepy XD

Interesting. But odds are I would still be lazy on level grinding. I wont be much of a help. Just uh kudos for the guild, I’ll definitely see it rise to the top.

ahaha fair enough, thanks for the good will. :triumph:

If anyone is playing ARK join me on OfficialServer322!!!

So obsessed ! Don’t join her, live your life free from ARK ;-;

1 Like