Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lolicons - Asylum of the Bonkers!

Dragon Nest SEA! Also saw Lolicons team on PSO2, dunno if thats you guys but its on Ship 1. Dayum, you guys really love playing games :smile:

or itā€™s just that thereā€™s alot of closet lolicons :joy:

mmhm,should be no problem.

Weā€™ll be changing names in this game, though! As tree of savior release will be international, the name will be a breach of the terms of service. :persevere:

ā€œItā€™s not ā€œLoliconsā€, itā€™s ā€œLol iconsā€. I forgot the space when I registered the guild.ā€

which group chat? Owo

The one for tree of savior. We temporary named it ā€œkusomisoā€

I doubt youā€™re in here since itā€™s extremely controlled and exclusive to existing lolicons members.

If youā€™re in the AK group, you shouldā€™ve seen the big post made by someone regarding the invitation.

yaranaika Kappa
so hard to gain class level :confused:

Character Name: Spinmoves
Raid Call Name(Optional but Recommended): None
Level & Class: Still to figure out
Country & Timezone: New Zealand GMT +12
Active/Online/Playing Hours: Weekends
Previous Guild (If Applicable): Allegiance (EoS), Essence of Aggression (Neverwinter)
If you had a guild, why leave: EoS is dull, Neverwinter became too expensive to keep up
A brief introduction of yourself:
How did your find us: ToS forum
Why did you choose Lolicon?: want to have a non-hardcore pvp guild this time, like holy s**t
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide by it? : Yes

i think lolicon guild name is pretty good and tbh atleast you are true to what you want your guild to be, not wanting to be cool or some s**t like that, but just expressing yourself.

Good day!

Thank you for your application.

Please be informed that we have yet to find a method to create a guild in this game. In the event whereby guilds may only be created by a ā€œhiddenā€ class that is not accessible by all and regrettably that we fail to find this hidden class before the limit kicks in, if any, there is a possibility we may not create our guild in this game.

However, if guild creation becomes a reality, and we successfully create the guild whether by hidden class or a standard feature, weā€™ll be more than happy to have you with us. :smile:

Still havenā€™t run into you. XD

But, as several of our members had access to CBT, we were frantically searching for a method to create a guild.

We deduced that:

• The first CBT was meant to only test the early features of the game and possibly a server stress test as it is unusual to give additional beta access after 3 days into beta test of 7 days.
  • As guild creation is normally a standard feature for other MMORPGs but we could not locate it, the flying rumors that guilds may only be created through a ā€œhiddenā€ swordsman class became part of our consideration.
  • In view of the consideration, please refer to my response to clintonpachingel just above my this reply to you. :blush:

Goes without saying, likewise for clintonpachingel, if we successfully secure a guild by whatever means, weā€™ll be more than happy to have you with us. :grin:

Iā€™d love to grind, but not in beta! Also due to lack of timeā€¦ ugh! :joy:

Hi Harlequinn

~Sekundes/Kishgal, i played beta.

I thought you went back to AK full time as you were seeking opinions of the current meta and prominent PvPers, if Iā€™m not wrong.

Anyhoo, did you liked ToS as you participated as a tester?

Eh after seeing how people bash and act against each other, i realized that itā€™s not really something worth coming back for. o3o. AK is bad investment anyway since the future contents are not worth looking forward to. Cool classes and costume but thatā€™s it(no gvg and such). I want something a game wherein ā€œguildsā€ will serve their purpose and i think ToS can pull it off(hopefully).

Regarding ToS beta,
the nature of the game will be very grindy, but for some reason: you will find it really enjoyable because of the rich visuals and community(people that you can grind with), oh and the nice background music. My only fear is that the gameā€™s weakness is bot exploitation sooner or later.

i feel that too :confused: but i guess itll only be major prob on asian servers

Yeah likeā€¦ i really donā€™t mind grinding as long as i do it with real people xD. I find it fun since itā€™s also a form of socialization. Hopefully it wont turn out like that, hopefully.

Haiiiiiiiiii Tsu :x
Long time no see~

yoo~~~ this guild name reminds me of this:

Hiii! Though, could you remind me who you were again? XD