Tree of Savior Forum

Guild emblem bug

Date and Time:20:40 SGT 1/10
Server name: Varena
Team name: Ivern
Character name: All Characters

Bug Description:
First time uploading the emblem and it bugged. Followed the simplest requirements all in all and this unexpected output pops.

Screenshot/Video:

PS: Can’t afford emblem change. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

What was size of your img ?
Did you correctly set alpha channel ?
And lastly was it flatten before exporting (seen some buggs on some paint programs uncorreclty exporting PNG)

the format used is png and its 64x64
AugΦEides

Try to check your original file if output is 32 Bit Alpha Channel
Othat than that there is nothing that seems wrong
Maybe also original file name ? (I would suggest just to use lowercase/numbers no special simbols and 8 or less letters)

But to me (found few corrupted icons like yours in my cache) it seems like system which makes multiple versions of guild icon for scaling purposes got stuck somewhere during process :slight_smile:

Try contacting support

its in 32 Bit. and the file name changed to alphabets only b4 it upload to emblem
maybe the problem is in the system itself

You’re not alone, our guild faced the same bug. Don’t know how to do this properly, but here’s the link

help me on this topic please. Guild Issue Teory

the bugs IMC comes up with never ceases to amaze me

We think might this could be the possible solution for this case.
While creating the image for the guild emblem, there are options on png file when you saving it.

Check “None” while creating the png file.
We think this could work, but if not please tell us.

So nathanietayol24 has to pay 12m silver because there’s a bug in the game; and you’re not even sure it will help?

so does that mean need to pay 12m just to fix this ? T_T

who would interlace 64 pixel image in 1st place ?
to save 20% size ? :slight_smile:

But if that is case you should change description in game to
64*64 NON Interlaced 32 Bit ALpha channel and allow guilds with corrupted logos to change them once for free

Also not all PNG exporters support interlacing, some only allow dithering instead (should not be problem as it uses both axis to that) and that only works for colored images (in 32 bit) or Black and White images (in 8 bit which is not supported)
But seen some pure BW guild logos with same corruption (so probably interlacing do not depends on alpha channel)