Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Issue Teory

Hi @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis me and my Guild: Australe

We think that we descovered what is cousing the issue on the new guild system:

Me and some of my guild members was getting this error, today, and hours before the mainteince in 09/29. But sems always when one of us get out of the guild te issue stopped, sems like there is some register reset or something that fix the issue, but time in time the issue get back, and everyone get the error again, so when one it’s not getting the error, log the game and quit de guild everyone can log in again, and we are doying this cycle everytime. so… we don’t understand what it’s causing this, but please, i hope this can help you to solve this problem, we really enjoy tree of savior and love you imc, please help us !! <3

Version picture:

When someone quit the guild and everyone can log in again:

Last Replay Files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4L8qgIZgEHRZTZubWtrM25uUmc

1 Like

Thank you @Humberty for letting us know, every bits and piece of information could help our devs to solve the issues. I’ll pass this and your lastreplay file immediately.

2 Likes

Hi GM Yuri.

Even before I read all these posts, here is how I helped my guildies solve this issue:

1. delete all files inside release > GuildEmblem
  2. verify integrity MANY times
  3. when logged in, leave guild

Reason? Some updates do not download successfully everytime. You have to wait the prompt to tell you it has SUCCESSFULLY acquired files (NOT the one saying “files will be acquired”)

Cheers

I see, the more evidences might lead them more correctly. I’ll spread the word which things worked out well.
From there, they might find something.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.