Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (Trader Division) Grand Central Bank

Note:

The Grand Central Bank is a subcategory of Crimson Knights and there are other sections/jobs which you may prefer to do, please click the link below for more information.

Links:

Click to navigate to the Main Thread
Click to navigate to the Steam Group

We are currently discussing the future growth of the guild as the population number grows, the team takes the preparation of the guild very seriously. A long enjoyable ride is ahead of us, and we will need future joining members to help us reach our goal. If your considering joining a long term guild with real goals, then this is your guild. Thank you for your time reading and hope to see you quest along side us in the future :smile:.

What is The Grand Central Bank?

In short, The Grand Central Bank has 2 main functions, firstly those who join it, and second those who use it. The GCB is a division of a guild called “Crimson Knights” which has currently got one of the highest member count (you can read more information about the other divisions in the main thread).

The purpose to join the GCB is to collect as a group as many wanted items as possible and sell them for profit, as a unit it can it’s a lot more effect to collect the items and sell it off to other in our guild, or other guilds. The benefits of being in this division is that you are able to generate much quicker money in game since you’ll be farming/questing as a group, and you’ll have first dibs to all the loot. We have our own steam group which makes it much easier to communicate and organise raiding parties together.

To request an invitation to the Steam group, just follow the instructions provided in the banner at the top of the page.

More Information TBA

If you have any important inquires or requested leading roles in the development of Crimson Knights, feel free to PM me or @Erokhi.

8 Likes

Oh, so you actually want to put it on a new thread.
Well, you should explain some more about the grand central bank itself by typing it down, especially for that partnership part.

I also wish this won’t count as another “spam” thread by other users. lol
We’re just basically offering our “system” to every players out there who want to get easier access for supplies, provisions, gears…things like that. The guild itself contain many mid-hardcore PvE players from all around the world and we’ll basically collect a lot of items during our journey. We can sell those items for reasonable price to our business partners.

But the game isn’t even out yet.

How can you guarantee me “first class services” or a “global network” being present?

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, as noted in the 3rd paragraph the game is still in development, however we are only in the early stages of developing the organisation, it’s it describing what our goals are and what our we wish to achieve. That’s why before it says in the beginning of the first paragraph it says it’s what we “strives to be”.

I hope this clears up your question :smile:

1 Like

As a Trader of the Crimson Knights, I would also like to add we will have the hook ups for the best spells. Heals, Buffs, Revives, and Resistances; We got you covered. If there is anything you’re looking for or think you may need. Let us know so we can provide you with quality goods. *(All sales, pricing, and goods still to be determined).

1 Like

how much for info on hidden classes? particularly for Fencer if it is one?

Edit: Thanks Admin for removing the troll flags

Knowledge in life should always be kept free :blush:

2 Likes

Yea, they should just remove the flagging, it’s automated and stupid.
Anyone could just create alt accounts and flag whomever they want.
Which I’m pretty sure some people are already doing.

Also: I would pay well for Denden Petals delivered within the first day of OBT.
It should be easy to farm with the Oracle’s Death Verdict if with nothing else.
(Unless they tone down drops/Exp proportionally to the level-difference between the player and the mob)

Well I’d like to pay for any service which can get me to Rank 6 within the first day of OBT :unamused:

That’s just the pessimism of casualty speaking out of you.
You need to let go of it. :grinning:

Awesomesauce, hopefully all our planning will come to light no problemo once the game actually comes out :3

I think I can do that haha

I love this kinda of things :slight_smile: looking foward to it !

haha if you join us you’ll be on your way :wink:

1 Like

well I’ll consider it if none of my old guildies want to join ToS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a definite, “Yes I will join you guys.”
Being optomistic. :smile_cat:

1 Like

haha even if we aren’t in the same guild, I’ll be a regular customer if your service is good enough :kissing_heart:

Serusalti. I’ve got my eyes set on being an Alchemist.

USA/EST

Crafting and Trading in game are my passion and I excel at it. Regardless of the game I play I strive for greatness and establishing a brand name, one which people seek because of the quality of my work. This is what i live for, at least in terms of playing. I’m not a big fan of hopping from one guild to another, I’d much rather find a solid group to stick with from day one and stay with it and contribute through thick and thin. That being said, i like the organization that your group has shown thus far and I find myself attracted to it… which is why I’m here pitching my case.

You say that you’ll ensure people’s inventories are stocked with whatever it is that they need to set them up for success… This coincides with my personal theory in that focusing and managing the guild’s resources in terms of crafters is what’s best. Identifying and designating a few dedicated crafters and funneling resources into them is a model that’s worked for me and my prior guilds without fail. It is far more beneficial to have a few quality crafters (in the beginning) to provide for our guild and trade with others than have twelve mediocre ones. At the very core, it’s all about maximizing efficiency and progress and managing resources accordingly. Now that doesn’t mean that the other crafters won’t get any love, all i’m saying is establish a hierarchy, establish order. Establish a system where your resources are split for production and for progression. Once the main crafter is maxed out in terms of progression, have him focus on production and outfitting our guild with the best he has to offer and switch over the progression allotted resources to the next crafter and max him out. Rinse and repeat. None of that oprah ■■■■ where everyone gets a damn prius… once everything is said and done, we would just have, as earlier stated, a great number of mediocre crafters when we could theoretically much more advanced ones we can all benefit from as a whole.

Granted that this system probably has to be adjusted and tweaked to better fit the game’s crafting mechanics but the overall aim remains the same. I offer my knowledge, expertise, and loyalty to the Crimson Knights and if I am an asset you want to acquire do let me know. Otherwise i’ll take my talents elsewhere, preferrably to south beach. Note that i also have cookies.

Rarely do I ask for anything more than once, never more than twice. I’ve said my piece and now the ball is in your court, Crimson Knights.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Serus

3 Likes

OmegaDivider

Planned Class: Alchemist

Region: NA/East Coast

Howdy!

Seems like you guys have some interesting plans for the future, I am very much interested in being apart of them. To keep things a tad shorter, I enjoy wealth, not just the presence of but the spreading of as well! (Be it philanthropic or via commerce) Honestly though, I’m interested in joining a community of driven, talkative, and active players. The trading division of said community just happens to suit my fancy.

But yeah, I’m extremely interested in joining and growing both myself and the guild.

I sincerely hope ya’ll will consider my application. For now though, have a pleasant evening!