Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Finally guys, the 2nd CBT is over.
Man, I must say that I’m really glad to have a chance to play with you guys. You are all amazing people. That’s why I’m confident that we will accomplish great things in the future together. I’m very satisfied with my experience during this CBT with you guys. I hope you also feel the same way. :innocent:

Btw, maybe some of you wonder about our plans while waiting for the release date or maybe 3rd CBT.
It’s simple, really. Just keep in touch with each other through our Discord channel because keep in touch is a part of our guild’s rule. If you are busy, unavailable during certain period of time, you should inform the others. If you want to invite some members to play certain games, then go for it. As for me, I must finish my real life job such as applying to a certain company for internship program. I also need to finish a LOT of games that Ive bought on Steam so far. After that, I must hold a guild evaluation, re-selection, and make some decisions regarding our guild structure and roster.

Oh, yes, I forgot that we actually had a 2nd photo session. We sure have tons of good memories. These are the shots :

8 Likes

Yup~ now time to wait for next beta! sit at bonfire and stare blankly I wonder how long that will take… ._.

1 Like

Here some of my favorite shots :blush:

[size= 7]sorry for the late upload hahaha > w < " [/size]

3 Likes

one of my shot. xD

5 Likes

I miss playing ToS already…

3 Likes

Well, well, I guess it’s time to announce our new guild roster.
As you guys know already, a guild evaluation & re-selection will be held after CBT ends.

Without further ado, let’s get to the evaluation-reselection result.
This is our new guild roster :
Leader - Grand Council : Clauzer Heltrey / Seraphim Heltrey (changed my name at the last few days before CBT ended)
Advisor - Grand Council : Kero Noches, Miyuki Yotsuba, Duke Thundercuunt, Serus Ishida

Leader - PvP Council : Sun Pio
Leader - PvE Council : Kuroi Kuroi
Leader - Social Council : Seraphim mikai

Fighter - PvP Council : Anemone Ilak, Fury Stryder, Matth3w Cruiser, iRhyme Rhyme, Kuliat Kuliat, Prime Buddhist, Choco Pocky, Dkao Cow, RaGeAn DuskWint, Mirai Tadokoro, Iris, Magic Bunny, Meggietron, Destructo

Hunter - PvE Council : Wild Atoro, Bean Beanie, kuma kumachan, Pablo Suenaga, Inazuma Sairento, Crimson Gunmetal, panda pafia, OMG Nafri, Gun Law, Sharck Sharck, Crystal Crystalblood, g0s7aR JYP, Gladius Slinky, Invalid Name, Valiant OldSaber, Shiro

Noble - Social Council : Infante Marurush, vyne vyne, Burning Ashes, Cheeky Migky, Og Skunk, Takeo Takeda, Solipso Allgray, Ivey

Honorable Guest : Nagisa Furukawa, Umeka Kyumo, Lyrash Mjorl, Death Sonnet, PraiseTheSun Tenshura, Trav

Welcome to all new members! As for the old members who got replaced, you can always join us later after you are sure that you are ready to roll with us. As for the guests who weren’t accepted, I’m sorry because some of you haven’t fulfill the requirements, but you are always welcome to play with us. :grin:

7 Likes

Yay! Welcome everyone! Can’t wait to play with you! go go CK! :tada:

4 Likes

[size=20] Welcome to the barracks! I hope you enjoy your stay. :grin:
[/size]

3 Likes

Pokes everyone Hello, everyone! : 3

1 Like

1 Like

Aww, hello to you too!

1 Like

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1230669/how-you-doin-o.gif

Hi lunalepsy o/ welcome to our guild page!

On a side note, is that the teacher in cardcaptor sakura? Or was i mistaken? :smile:

1 Like

Hello there, professor Kaho Mizuki.
How can I help you? :smile:

Hey, Panda! Yes, you are right. XD

@Erokhi
Hello, Ero : 3

[size=20]Merry Christmas everyone!~:tada:[/size]

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all members who celebrate it! :christmas_tree:
Have a blessed day everyone!

4 Likes

Region/Nationality: Philippines
Usual playing hours: 3-4 hours during weekdays and 10-12 during weekends
Possible primary class: Dragoon or Musketeer
Possible council position: War council/Hunter
Reason for joining: This feels like joining into a new family. A new family in a whole new world. We share the same goal and I want that to make it happen.
Favorite Quote: I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul

2 Likes

Hello darksmurf! Thanks for applying to Crimson Knights!
We are not accepting new member at the moment, but you can still join our Discord channel to hang out with us and decide for yourself whether you are still interested in joining or not (but no promise that you will automatically get accepted as we also have tons of applicants). :smile:

1 Like

Hello mate. Thanks for applying and check out our Discord channel. :yum:

1 Like