Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Well, you can still send in your application. :smile:

Region/Nationality: GMT+2/ASIA-EUROPE
Usual playing hours: 5-7hours weekdays, around 7hours weekends
Possible primary class: Wizard (prolly Necro or Alchemmist)
Possible council position: Anything we need
Reason for joining: looking for freindly guild to meet freinds, hang out, learn about the game togheter, do bosses, grind and have fun
Favorite Quote: everyone is special in their own way, even you (bad translation from a book)

1 Like

why hello there :D! everytime nice to see new people here

hello hello ! nice to meet ya :smiley:

Region/Nationality: California, USA/Filipino
Usual playing hours: 3-5 hours weekdays
Possible primary class: Wizard
Possible council position: No preference :slight_smile:
Reason for joining: I used to play Ragnarok :smiley: and Iā€™m @serusalti 's number 18.
Favorite Quote: ā€œYouā€™re a plebeā€ -serusalti

1 Like

I realize that there have been a lot of applicants since the announcement of icbt2, but if we are one of these applicants, when will we know if we have been included in the guild?

Ah, nevermindā€¦ I just saw that all the spots have been filled. Guess itā€™s time to pick a good solo class lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Donā€™t loose hope. There might still be a chance to get in :grin:

1 Like

Oh I havenā€™t. I have more heart than that ^^ lol.

1 Like

We still arenā€™t sure if everyone is still available.

2 Likes

Region/Nationality: North America, East Coast
**Usual playing hours:**Weekdays @ 3-4 hours / Weekends @ 6-8 hours
Possible primary class: Any support class is fine as long as I have bunny ears :rabbit2:
Possible council position: A trader - Can I trade food?
Reason for joining: I am one of Serusā€™ many bitches
Favourite quotes: Can we get dessert?!? :icecream:

1 Like

good to see so many people interested on our guild :3

**Region/Nationality:**Australian/Oceania region
**Usual playing hours:**Weekdays from 2-4 hours / Weekends from 6-10 hours
Possible primary class: Wizard or anything down the wizard tree lol
Possible council position: War council - Hunter
Reason for joining: I want to join a guild with a wonderful so I can have a better gaming experience :grinning:
Favourite quotes: He who strikes first wins!

Oh and I have a question. How do we know if weā€™ve been accepted? Do you guys have your own website? and how do we communicate? Do you guys used like raid call, mumble etc?

1 Like

Weā€™re so popular. :sunglasses: :joy:
Weā€™ll need to set-up parties and time zones next week for guildies and applicants. When will that be, Ero?

1 Like

Been a while since I posted here. Is this guild going to be meeting in Raid Call as usual like last time?

Also, Iā€™m one of those old applicants from long ago waiting to get a spot on the guild since forevers xD.

1 Like

Hello!~:grin:
Weā€™ve moved to Discord :blush:

1 Like

Hey there coolflare! Our members agreed to abandon Raidcall and move to Discord.
If you want to join the Discord channel, just tell us and we will give the link ASAP. :grin:
@swaggyjohn92 thanks for applying!
@mayabraham0 oh, so you are Maya. I just read your application. lol

2 Likes

Woo~ Guys hopefully I get to party with you in-game when CBT opens~ :smiley: Really really excited! :smiley: Oh, and may I have the link for that discord channel? :smiley:

BTW @Erokhi I will stick with my chosen route I think Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> Link1 -> Elem1 -> Elem2 -> Elem 3
And my end goal is to add Wiz2 -> Wiz3 in there to get Surespell and Quickspell.

1 Like

Any place non guild member can join to try to get parties up ?
I donā€™t want to play solo at beta/release or if the guild isnā€™t full can i join, i checked your steam group and it wasnā€™t at 40.

1 Like

@pandacakes you can inform us if you want to play together. If you have a similar playing schedule as our members, you should be able to play with them. :smile:
@tuhous it isnā€™t at 40 because there are some people who have joined but didnā€™t get the chance to join the group. We will do a members re-selection later on, replace anyone thatā€™s missing with some of our applicants. But even if you havent joined, you can play together with us. Fill in the application and tell us your playing schedule. If we have some members that have similar playtime as yours and they have a slot to fill, they will gladly play with you.

1 Like

(20shittycharacters)

1 Like