Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Jesus, you guys… what’s with this gifs war? :joy:

1 Like

@mikai @Celov hold on, guys. His birthday is still a few weeks away. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh. hahaha well advance happy birthday then :joy: :green_heart:

Btw guys, I just want to inform you that we will abandon Raidcall and change to Discord. I hope you guys like it there!

3 Likes

Post #666.

6 Likes

1 Like

Guys i just realized something… They said CBT2 will be in October… They didnt say WHICH october… October 2016 incoming :frowning:

1 Like

Hopefully, we aren’t being trolled. :sweat_smile: :joy:

No. Don’t do this to us. Lol.

Nooo… :weary:
Please no > - <

Some more patch stuff stuff
Credits to @GoldenCross

http://pastebin.com/ZjTv96NX

The attributes were already mentioned in one of the posts above but the stuff after that in the link haven’t. So here ya go nerds.

Edit: Grammar. Herp derp.

3 Likes

Region/Nationality: Brazil
Usual playing hours: 2-6 hours on weekdays (6-8 hours on game launch), Full-Time on Sundays and Saturday.
Possible primary class: Pelta/Squire with all the support skills.
Possible council position: Hunter
Reason for Joining: Looking for a Guild to help me enjoy the game at it’s full. I want to help new recruits, make a basic gear for rookies and party raids on key dungeons to gather resources for our Guild.
Favorite Quote: “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” -Bruce Lee

1 Like

well 50 is more than enough!! we’ll be able to get all guild members chating!

1 Like

@mikai @Celov thx for the early birthday!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Region/Nationality:Europe/Italy
Playing hours:I am a student so my play time is really flexible and i can be online most of the time.
Possible Primary Class:Paladin/Pardoner (mostly support and heal classes)
Possible Council Position: Hunter/Trader
Reason For Joining: Well i am looking for a guild that has a specific goal in this game and will work hard for what they want. I’ll do my best to achieve this goal with my fellow guild mates and make others remember our name.
Favorite quotes:Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.
You can’t save everybody.

I know that the recruitment is finished because of the limit but if you guys start recruiting again i’ll be here.

1 Like

Region/Nationality: East Coast, USA
Usual playing Hours: Varies. Usually 6-8 hours per week. On the weekends about 6 to More-than-I-care-to-admit hours.
Possible primary class: Hoplite if combat or Alchemist if support seems interesting. I usually play a support/crafting class, but I can fit into any role and would like best to fill whichever role the guild is lacking. Just let me know :slight_smile:
Possible council position: Hunter or Advisor. I enjoy keeping the guild supplied with mats/items as well as diplomatic interations.
Reason for joining: As you can probably tell I’m a bit of an all rounder myself, so this seemed like the perfect guild to join. I was also recommended to this guild by @serusalti. I’ve been out of the MMO scene for a few years and I miss what it’s like to be part of a cohesive guild. The Crimson Knights seems like it would be a lot of fun and I like how the focus isn’t only either on PvP or PvE. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Favourite Quote:“ When a person lies, what is important is not the lie itself. No, it is their reason. Their why.” -Lawrence

1 Like

New data for Squires :3

1 Like

Region/Nationality: East Coast, USA
Usual playing Hours: Around 6 or 7 hours during the weekdays, 8-12 during the weekends
Possible primary class: Full Support Healer
Possible council position: Advisor
Reason for joining: I’m Ivey and I’m here because I’m part of the team that @serusalti is bringing on board to play with him
Favourite Quote: “Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self”

1 Like

Region/Nationality: West Coast, USA
Usual playing hours: As I’m recovering from surgery, I have all the time I need t o enjoy Icbt2
Possible primary class magic DPS, or physical tank, whatever we need.
Possible council position: Anything we need :slight_smile:
Reason for joining: I have been playing mmorpgs for over 8 years now and really love the general feel of this guild. From scanning the responses from other members and initiates, everyone seems genuinely wanting to have fun and play together for a greater experience. I played RO for awhile, and this game has drawn my attention for over a year now; I missed the first closed beta because of work and the fact that I was not chosen, but I would really love to be able to play with everyone here! I’m so excited! :smile:
Favorite Quote: "“There is no escape. Don’t make me destroy you… Fei, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.”

2 Likes