Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

I had the same feeling before joining CK and I have the same thought regarding competitiveness.

Yes, CK aims to be at the top by competing and that’s our objective. However, we do this to have fun at first place. We focus in having an united, interactive family beforehand, since having ‘fun’ is the most important thing to us.

As Ero said, we are limited by how many members a guild can have, therefore we aim to recruit people we know they are going to be dedicated and active. As a result, we have active members, great environment and experienced, mature players. No drama included.

You can also join our Discord channel and talk with us! XD

@Lunalepsy - pokes you heyo! :3

1 Like

Hi there! I joined quite late since iCBT2, and it is understandable that there might be people hesitate joining CrimsonKnights including me myself since it’s a competitive guild which aims to be at the top.

In the first place, I’ve thought I wouldn’t fit in somehow, but if you’re to prolong your stay, you’ll find that we have much more to offer! :smile: of course, it’s a two-way interaction between you and the rest of the family, feel free to join our Discord channel to know more about us!

P/S: Oh yeah I’ve forgotten to mention we have our own “trap” squad too!! :laughing:

1 Like

Now that i got a better understanding i will like to thank for being on point about all the newcomers to your guild, you seem really dedicated to build an awesome community and i’m getting that vibe from you and everyone else that replied my comment haha.

That’s really really cool in my opinion, i’ll be glad to take part of your family when i get back home :smile:

1 Like

Its been weeks…
Still no news for the next int’l beta/release…

2 Likes

b…b…but…

1 Like

YAY some news!~

Good news for international server~ :yum:

2 Likes

How is that news lol?It’s obvious they will release when it’s ready according to them,the information people want is when is the release date.

1 Like

In a month, I expect we will have an answer and at least they know we aren’t liking the way Korean ToS became a cluster of angry people, bots, etc because of the way it was handled.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I wouldn’t really say release date… an estimated date for the next cbt or obt would be awesome and enough
;>

1 Like

Solid enough means :

• When they’ve cleaned up the mess at Korean server
  • When they’ve cleaned up the mess at ICBT2
  • When they’ve added new contents (dungeons, classes, items, etc) to international client without a bug
  • When they’ve decided about the policy of cash shop & tokens for international server
  • When they’ve discussed about community’s feedbacks and decided to add them to the game

I don’t want this game development to be rushed if they aren’t 100% sure about the state of the game.

1 Like

I’m really happy about their progress now. I feel like IMC had a little set-back and was rushing for testing and such. I’ll wait for this beautiful game at its full potential :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, its better than nothing.
And I needed some news or updates… its been ages okay.

Ditto, no need to rush things. I just want some updates from time to time.

2 Likes

Pokes everyone Hi~

2 Likes

Helloooo Luna pokes :smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ehh, this place is alright, can I get an complimentary gift bag full of pictures of doors?

2 Likes

Oh hey! :blush:
sure thing, here ya go :smile:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Talk about taking care of your visitors :smile:
Thanks for those, they are some nice doors… :door:

2 Likes

That’s because we always open our doors to anyone :grin:. eh? eh?.. okay.

4 Likes