Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild Colony Wars]

[Guild Colony Wars]

Participation:

-Guilds that want to participate must have a templar class as the Guild Lead.

-Guild leader will have the option of checking a tickbox that will open the guild to colony wars, when the tickbox is checked, there will be a 5 min period where guild members can click yes to join or no to decline (much like the guild raid box).

-You cannot untick the box if you control an existing Castle(Colony).

General Information:

-TREMENDOUS REWARDS will be given out weekly to guilds that occupy a Castle(Colony).

-Colony wars will reset at 8pm every sunday, with a 1 hour grace period where rewards will be distributed to guilds that occupy a colony.

-Once the guild lead reaches a Castle(Colony) Area; If it is unoccupied, a Special Tower will automatically spawn, it is untargetable but has a counter on it (0/1000), this makes the area occupied by your guild

-Colony areas are INSTANCED BASED, so much like RO, you’ll have an option of going into the instance map of the Castle(Colony) after finding the warp arrow to it on certain maps

-If you die in the Castle(Colony) instance area, you will respawn at the nearest town in 18 seconds

How to takeover an Occupied Colony:

-Every second a living enemy guild member that isnt apart of your guild stands in the perimeter of the special tower, the counter will go up by 1.

-This counter can stack so if there are 2 living enemy members near the tower then it goes up by 2 every second.

-Once the Counter reaches 1000, the Castle/Colony will be taken over by the enemy guild which has accumulated the most counter points (there will be a scoreboard which shows this at every different Colony area).

-Once an area is taken over, the tower will change owners, all opposing guild members will be kicked out of the instance and the defending guild will be given 5 mins of grace period to prep before the portal is open to attack again.

-When you take over a guild colony members will gain a physical and magical Def buff of +50%. the longer you hold the colony the stronger this buff becomes, with a 25% increase every time. this effect only applies if you are standing near the tower and will go away if you die or move too far from the tower.

-Very strong monsters will spawn to attack players in the colony area, as for if they only attack the invaders or if they are friendly to the defensive guild is not currently known

This is just my translation on the bongtos vid about guild colony wars through the use of google translate + my KR frnd.
take it with a grain of salt, but most of the info should more or less be accurate, if you notice any inconsistency or errors, do let me know so i can correct it

15 Likes

Very nice, thank you!

This is the content i’ve been looking for. Thanks! Keep up the work!

what if it crashes even more than world bossing?

1 Like

The mechanics seem generally okay, I have one or two gripes:

• TREMENDOUS REWARDS seem a bit much to me, although I don’t know the specifics. Imo the system should be rewarding, but not so much that successful guilds gain too much of an advantage.
  • The defender buff seems a bit too strong to me.
1 Like

Definitely, this is the major issue of this game. Server unstability and bugs. Let us just hope IMC’s devs would do something about these on the future. :joy:

1 Like

They need to fine tune their engine or better yet is to make use of other engines

1 Like

It looks like Ragnarok Online WoE Remake TOS edition. I do hope the optimization will be done to game engine.

Do we know yet if this will be at scheduled times? Or are we expected to defend the colony 24/7 like towers are now?

I’m pretty hype but running shifts to defend a colony seems like a huge chore.

at the moment, what is implied is 24/7 with the exception of sunday 8-9pm grace period. However we might not know fully the information yet and would need to wait for IMC to release a public explanation

oh are you the one who throw solmiki part at the ground?

1 Like

I’m so excited about this, can’t wait it to hit iTos, that’s one of the reasons I didn’t quit yet, those updates are quite interesting.

1 Like

And if that’s the case, only the last days of the wars will matter.

never forget ;_;

20char/

Since the colony war is probably 24/7, it could result in smaller guilds doing pvp fighting for fun in the weekdays, and then the serious battle for rewards between the actual hardcore guilds in the weekends

But tbh, that probably wont happen because that sounds too fun.

1 Like

will be 1 hour per week

2 Likes

hahaha this is so funny because it could very well be true.
oh how they love limiting everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.