Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Running Shot increases drastically the atk speed, so stacking arrows becomes easier. I don’t know about Hacka AoE, but I guess it’s not its main focus…

you’ll get the AoE from Wugushi … wugongu + poison pot - is very strong AoE , even now with the 300k+ hp mobs and without that kTOS patch… with it it will be more easier ^))

About Detoxify, does it at any lvl (it goes from lvl 1-15) dispels, for example, plague vapors? I did some tests with a friend and neither does it prevent it (passive lvl 5 should prevent to be poisoned for 20s) nor does it dispels it (mine is only lvl 1).

Don’t think anyone uses detoxify, so nobody has tested it. If detox level is lower than the poison level, it will decrease the poison duration.

Wouldn’t put any points into detoxify at all.

Just use antidote (buy it at item merchant NPC) to remove plague vapours, it’s cheap & easy.

1 Like

Was kinda hoping of using it to prevent poison status before getting ticks as Plague Vapours hit quite fast. Also at fights with Blut if there is no bloodletting it would help as its poison hits hard.

The description says exactly what you said, about levels, but it’s hard to understand as it goes from 1 to lvl 15. To protect myself from a lvl 3 debuff I would need it at lvl 4 or above? Welp who knows…

I think you need to have a higher level Detoxify than the poison skill level.
So detoxify level 6 vs plague vapour level 5 could work. Not sure.
If your detoxify is lower skill level, it will just cause -3 seconds poison duration.

Still I recommend bringing antidotes.

the collection is finally complete

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Not sure if this was posted but here is an almost FULL DEX Wugushi… The damage is still very relevant if you don’t go STR.

1 Like

So…we are not getting the latest Ktos wugu buff tomorrow right? Just the multiple poison stacking thing…

Yes, this is not the latest ktos patch.

waa i want that effect, what is the name of the boss? and where i could find it?

its a mothstem card found in the 160 dungeon

Is the attribute already applied with the ticks of poison cause it feels like an looks like it wasn’t applied at all :frowning:

Hi, so i was wondering if is viable to of off meta for SR3 build, instead of ranger 3 > SR3
going for A2>R1>Wugu2> SR3 is this build viable?

and wugushi skills will dismount?

Tyvm for the insights

Throw Gu Pot is the only Wugu skill that will dismount you. And Wugu>SR is a solid build in terms of Single target DPS thru Wugu and SR for decent AoE

wow nice dmg. I wonder what’s her equipment is tho? I saw about 2k pattack if i’m not mistaken and if it is also her on the video.

Ok, with multiple stacking poisons, how good/bad is [zhendu] now?

Zhendu doesn’t stack.

So only [needle blow] and [wugong gu]? Or do we not have that yet?

iToS:

Jincan Gu

• The poison of different characters can now be stacked.

Needle Blow

• The infection ailment can now be stacked with that of other Wugushi skills.

Throw Gu Pot

Wugong Gu