Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Both are still great.

problem with HL is your skills have poor hitboxes most of them are only “very effective” on bosses. You need a Nulis backup to handle group of mobs if you are the main dps.

problem with barbs…is buff slots and only a few usable skills but basically all your doppel skills are much more stronger

yeah i’m still deciding what to reset my doppel, s3 high1 barb1, s1 high3 barb1, sword 1 high 1 barb 3, i’m focusing in solmiki, and my pt will have diev3,miko,melstis, i don’t think its good to trade high 3 or barb 3 potential to get lesse knockback, since ausrine/melstis give me imune to knockback and i’ll have it almost 100% in boss fights and i’ll still have the pain barrier 5, but the main doubt is high 3 or barb 3?

high3pros: armorbreak, moulinete double dmg, crown debuff(will be good against reaper i guess) and a nice strike dmg with fast recharge now(cartar stroke) cons: poor hitbox as u said, but not that hard to fill with aoe atk ratio or smtg

barb3pros: warcry+frenzy ( with 8xglassmole plus high transcend sarkmis will be a lot, but a lot of increase patq)
cons: no armor break

i’m inclined to high3, but if the feral stacks would be amazin i should pick barb, any help to decide? haha

I haven’t tested the feral stacks yet personally so I can’t tell

but don’t worry, I have both HL>Barb3 and HL3>Barb so I can give you unbiased opinions about it after some time and testing

2 Likes

Thanks, i’ll reset my doppel no today i need some time haha

Ok some comments about HL first:
holy sht moulinet animation is now amazing

The barb attribute doesn’t seem to do anything? Bug? I’ll do some more tests
edit: only damage feral stacks are implemented, you need to wait if you want the latest feral buffs

Cartar stroke: first pic: KD combo, second pic: normal

So, it multiplies final damage,unlike sapper’s (kek)

https://www.youtube.com/upload_thumbnail?v=S2dcdQbA3Vs&t=hqdefault&ts=1482830291127

stacking both strike debuffs from rodelero.

Highlander c2:
Moulinet: normal, crown’d

highlander combo video: WTF SKYLINER IS EVEN FASTER NOW LOL.

EDIT: oh, it was this lunacy thing + my latency acting weird

anyway, WTF is this lunacy effect (sissels) lol, and how I missed an attack with 900+ accuracy

Hey, I’ve been lurking here for a long time, and now that the Rank Reset is here, i wish to ask few things, My build is Sw1-Pelt1-Barb2-Corsair1-Fencer 3.

I am wondering if Swordsman 3 is really a good class to go, since Barbarian has Seism , Cleave , helm chopper and warcry (and with its buff really helps alot), in other words, CC, Stun, Slash/crit bonus, Buff/debuff , Slash and Blunt skills that complement Fencer’s arsenal.

From what i read people only get swordsman 3 for restrain and pain barrier, but does that is all worth to get and lose all those things listed above.

-Does Restrain stun procs alot ?
-Does Bleed from Thrust works ?
-Double slash combo still good(bleed target and its critical atribute work) ? -Pommel beat is also a good skill to have (since since its a blunt) ?
-and is also worth to get them
((Thrust,Double slash and Pommel Beat) at lvl 1 for low cost and only atribute up)

And sorry for the long Text ._.
TL:DR: is it worth Reset to Sword 3?

Yes

Yes.

sorry to ignore most your questions but, those of what you asked are mostly ignored by sw3 variants. Give solo siauliai mission / crystal mission a run with maxed PB, you will see the godly difference of being able to go wild

barb 3 is a good to-go build with warcry provided you have a perma fixed stack to give you lengthened buffs

I used the same build you had, here’s a stunlock preview

1 Like

Feral stacks:

Cleave 15: normal, 5x feral stacks

Helm Chopper Lv 5

Seism 10 (lol fake multi-hits asdsada)

)

Stun + cleave 15 (wow)

Pouncing lv 4

1 Like

The video is set private… o.o

oh sorry, fixed

@nicola

manamana anvil is working now.

I guess we didn’t get the latest feral update yet, correct?

Yeah…we’re missing the most recent changes (Psychokino missing the ‘free’ surespell for pp/gravity pole too). I don’t have frenzy/embowel/stomping kick on this barb so I’m not sure if there’s some interaction already. Giant Swing still bugged.

lol that was what I was testing, okay nvm for now I guess

there was the wild attr part 2 update we are missing that with wugu glorious fix. and other stuff.

we get 3/4 of it. As for now i don’t encounter any bugs yet. Kinda satisfied with what is pushed out

oh and…

pain barrier

fcking

good

feels

a

god

sorry, had to do it

defense update patch + 5 more seconds of PB + class reset into sw3

literally standing in front of boss receiving 1 damage

wish I could reset my doppel into sw3 too lol

1 Like