Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

hello there, i got my venier at last this morning…

i need some sugestion, what to get next?

gladiator band? sissel bracelet? petamion ?

or maybe 30% on all attribute ?

what should i get first? to make my fencer better…

If you are sure you’re going to play fencer for quite a while or if you’re enjoying it, go with attributes. If not, try to get 7 aoe ratio through headgear costumes/1 gladiator band.

If you got 7, you can get 9 aoe ratio OR proceed with sissels.

Q>Now that glizzardons are confirmed to not give anything, anyone tested out those miniverns?
Edit: miniverns give silver.

Tried to farm for Venier for about 2 hours. No luck. Watch some random person get it 15 minutes from now. :smiley:

Decided to put some love on my attributes.
Lunge: 45 ; Sept Etoiles : 35 ; Composse : 60

Note: Stabbing is bugged af atm that it only hits 4 mobs even though I have total of 16 aoe ratio when stabbing.

My new aquisition:

Now 2 headgear with AoE attack ratio.
And rerolling a new swordsman because I love. :wink:

Grats. I wonder if there’s ever gonna be boss cards for aoe ratio. Struggle is real.

There is a table in reddit with all info about boss cards effects.

Damn, alright.

Centaurus card. I think this boss was from the recent ibre plateau quest or something.

I think Minotaur will be a must.

Ellaganos Card ] Increases Agility stat by +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Ellaganos with the Summoning skill.

We have Agility stat?

Btw, I saw tons of property attack card in %. The good things from RO now arrive at TOS

I hope that Agility will increase our attack speed. How many card can we put on?

If 3, I’d be going for Ellaganos, Centaurus, and Minotaur.

1 Like

I’m leaning towards the auto pain barrier one if I happen to switch to plate. I honestly don’t know how to feel about the stun card. It’s not that mandatory imo for heavy evasion builds except maybe for fighting mage mobs and it kills my cross guard personally :<

I could do well with the card that restores percent sp by defeating dark mobs if they introduce a lot more dark mobs on new maps.

Yeti card is nice also. I could get away with manticen card for roaming the map.

They are only 80% population in pvp. :wink:
Not only pvp but pve too where we can skip sw3 restrain.
For mobbing is beaultiful.

Yeah pvp for sure. The thing for me personally is that if you accidentally stun mobs before they’re all group up, it’s going to take more time mobbing them up in 1 spot cuz they’ll be stuck all over the place. I guess if you have pelt, then that problem should’nt be a big deal. It’s already easy though if you’re capped or close to cap evasion to just stand in there to take all physical attacks and for me I need to get hit for cross guard.

Your build is dex?
20ch
When we play swordsman, we learn is better do consistent dps over high time stacking buff to do a big damage for a little time.
In that time, the guy with consistent damage out dps’ed you with his mid damage.

Edit: Proxied posted a gif doing 140k dmg in less than 2 secs.

Minimum 3.5 seconds (adding up execution times of coquille, lunge, sept)

Maybe 1 card slot for each rank up. You have good choice of cards but good luck getting them though

I don’t mind spending the time getting those. It’s gonna be toxic-like on how we hunt cards in RO, but probably double here since the monsters are boss.

That Centaurus card is so good.

Proxied has way way better sept etoiles than me. My sept is really weak right now as it’s level 4 with lvl 35 attributes. My venier is also only +5.

I disagree with you on stacking debuffs for swordies. When it comes to doing your highest damage [sept], we almost always do coquille preparation. Every fencer knows this. Stacking multiple debuffs ain’t really necessary but it’s super mana efficient when it comes to a lot of elite mobs and soloing bosses. Just my opinion.

Cross guard is a debuff on the enemy as well (I think…?), so in solo situations and relatively low mob HP it’s of course faster to not bother with setting up a bunch of debuffs but when you’re in a party (or world boss? Idk if cross guard works there) it helps EVERYONE that’s capable of dealing pierce damage which effectively outdamages not bothering with a long set up time