Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

200k-300k per run I would say. Ignore glizzardons

yes it does. assuming you’d clear all area. the area before mineloader gives 100k+ silvers.

Never noticed that. Oh well, I only solo rush with my QS anyway. I want another Peta.

@Elaralam: I still have an Ele. But I really hate playing Wizards

(as an invoker user I shouldn’t be doing this lol)

1 Like

Don’t make me brainstorm for an Invoker build here in TOS. Lol

I have 3 big problems regarding Wiz:

• After casting a skill, I got locked in place for at least 1 sec even with low ping. Couldn’t jump or do anything. I have no idea whether it’s bug or lag.
  • After throwing all my spells, I feel so useless
  • Wiz builds aren’t fun to play. For me of course

The stabbing slows down when actually connecting hits…
As with every other skill in TOS

A little correction on my sacrament damage, it’s actually 1.9k on dark types and 2.3k on ghosts

btw it’s dark types not demons, there are ice demons in 130 dun too

I didn’t know glizzardons don’t give silver in 130 lol. O well, only the mages annoy me a bit.

Yeah initially I thought they gave silvers too, then I killed 4 glizzardons and only them, saw them not giving anything. Tried to kill glizzardons alone for the rest of the run it didn’t give any silvers at all, so I stopped bothering with them

bless that dungeon for being heavily leather and dark type lmao.

By the way I’ve decided to do some light grinding for Venier recipe yesterday. It really annoyed me that whenever the mobs would cast a fireball and I would hit it, the pillage buff from Jolly Roger would just go away. I haven’t encountered this before and was really puzzled as to why the pillage buff would suddenly just disappear. In the end had to just watch what the mobs were casting and try to avoid hitting the fireball or group them by the edge of the aura and quickly step out and step in. Annoying through.

Well, after some game play with fencer, I realized isn’t my play style.
But I love hit 20k(10k each hit) skyliner in plate armor mobs 10 levels above me.

To those who have similar build as I have (Barb2>Cor1>Fencer2)
OR HL2>Barb1>Cor1>fencer2

Dust Devil is actually pretty nice now(recent buff, 3 charges) that a lot of people have not considered since barb got bulked up pretty good.

3 charges, 3-4 hits each, disables enemies, slash type, 20 second cooldown
Pouncing (30 hits?) 80 second cooldown, slash type.

I can pull off 3 dust devils(the last dust devil only got boosted by half) with cleave and lunge debuff on, this gives a big damage increase. Compared to pouncing where your cleave debuff won’t fully benefit. Dust devil is also available everytime.

So if you still like flag mechanics but you’re afraid to go corsair, this might give you a heads up, it does good slash type AND disables enemy, bad thing about it is that you need aoe ratio. (and you also miss out on stronger warcry and frenzy attribute)

It also boosts my 130 dungeon runs by about 15k-20k more silver per run through flag

Can u help me?

I started a fencer , I like Peltast yet, but if you can give your opinion about this build. ( I know most uses like , just need to be sure) and I better use 2H sword or Durandal + Arde / Sage Wall?

i put 50 con, 100 str and the rest dex.

Thanks!

(Sorry for bad english)

Fencers use rapiers not 2h swords.

Yes, I know, but I can use 2hand as barbarian.

As fencer i use Venier + Karacha/Venom

For leveling I assume. Because 2h in a fencer is a waste.

Swordsman:
Option1:
3/5 Gungho, 4/5 Pain barrier, 3/5 bash, 5/5 Concentrate
Option2:
5/5 Gungho, 2/5 pain barrier, 3/5 Bash, 5/5 Concentrate

Pelt:
5/5 Swash, 1/5 Rim Blow

Barb:
take warcry instead of frenzy

Fencer:
1 Point in coquille
4 points in coquille is ok
1 point in flanconnade is ok

Remember that Corsair is a more farming and defensive route compared to barb 3

Better to use 1h+arde, like durandal, dratt sword or velniup.

Bash is level 3 to take knockdown attribute, it’s very useful for stacking monsters or disabling mage monsters.

well never realized about that XD… and i got the recipe from the drop and not jolly roger if im not wrongly remember …

by the way , im already collecting 9 of lizard amber XD… it sure killing time, especially around this time,i cant decide what going to do, farming the mats or watch The International… hahaha…

Easy: Stay neat the old well, kill the Upent there. Change channel and repeat. Watch the International between loading times

TOS is really amazing. My laptop has the top class SSD and it still take roughly 20-30 sec to load. So basically, it took me 3-4 sec to kill and loot each Upent and over 20 sec to wait for loading.

Btw, @Lostac. When will 2-hand sword out-dps 1-hand + Arde? I’m using the Velniup + Arde but it still feel slow

1 Like