Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I’m thinking fast hitting str builds :smiley:
SW3,Pel1 ties nicely into corsair…

If you are willing to skip pelt, SW3->Hop2/Barb2->Cor2

Ya once rank 8 comes out I’m doing either
SW3 > HL1 > Barb1 > Doppel 3
SW3 > Hop 2 > Cor 3

Funny, I still don’t like Sw2 lol it’s like, you are one circle away from the best concentrate.

Too bad I don’t like high str fencer builds for me to put fencers in.

same, i dont like sw2 either.
but sw3 is nice class. with restrain 60% stun and 29-33s pain barrier.

Lv80 Skyliner only cost 9.5m. Quite affordable and efficient for high level players. Range is not a big problem either,

Yes, we’ll end up somewhere with
15/15 Concentrate
15/15 Pain Barrier
3/5 Bash
10/10 Restrain
2/15 Gungho

for pve builds, they can actually pvp now too since restrain is a better choice than gungho anyway and pain barrier is god mode for high str builds

well even lv 100 is somewhat easy, if you have godly luck like getting 9 petamions in a row when doing 130 ID.

id rather get 3 gungho and 14 conc, for extra 50atk from attribute.
you only lose some flat atk from conc, but you get +50patk which will be amplified by 150% deeds

my sw3 - x - fencer have
3gungho, 3bash, 9conc, 15pb,10rest, 5double slash

Right, I forgot about the Level 3 Gungho requirement. I’ll probably take 1 point away from pain barrier instead since concentrate level is counted in the final str multiplier

If I’m going with a high str SW3 fencer I’ll probably ignore double slash still.
as for the missing 2 ranks maybe Pelt>Barb or Pelt>Corsair

well I choose pain barrier any day. exp with those CC resist later.
1 level conc only reduce your dmg by 0.04*str.
even if you have 1k str, you only loose 40 flat dmg

im not even high str, LoL
i just made it because i dont want to play lot of same thing, since i had barb and hl built already.

Yes, that’s 40 flat damage per hit though,

so it’s somewhere between 1 more second on Pain Barrier, or 40 more flat damage per hit, if 1k str.

Reminds me you probably won’t need that double slash and go with flanconnade instead unless you have more bleeding sources, which is still a 200 flat addition anyway (unless you like that crit rate)

Sw2 only makes sense if you want both sw2 and pelt.

its for faster leveling too.
mine is sw3 pel cor. I cant imagine myself AAing until 177. 0.o

For Fencer builds, you can still go with Sw 3 and pelt. Unless you’re planning something different like SW2>pelt>rodel 2>fencer.

And if I’ll be taking pelt, I’ll just ignore SW2 compeltely and take a real rank 3.

What will be / is your build ?

SW3 goes nice with HL2 cross cut and double slash :slight_smile:

It is, but based on what I read, the bonus damage is only a flat 200 per hit when target is bleeding, nothing too impressive, but you still get stuff like Moulinet and Skyliner if you like it.

You cant do that with cata tho. And wth is a real r3 anyways.

A real rank 3 that gets better at rank 4/5.
Example:

barb warcry, hoplite spear lunge, etc.
Can even consider something like a HL2 even though we won’t get KR buffs.

I see , well nothing makes sense for a cata build. U cant put a r4 since u need cata there.

I agree that hl2 is an option, for PvE

Edit: hoplite is another option, but like you I know I will turn on splash attribute and will lose tons of evasion lol. No good for an evasion build, I’m afraid.

I saw some people cancelling animation between highlander’s skyliner and rush which was preety strong so I guess RIP to them. I’m still glad they’re constantly working on buffing the swordie tree even though they’ll need to improve the hitbox way more since it’s still preety trash. I’m surprised how they buffed pistol shot. I think it’s really strong now considering it’s a multi shot though I have no absolute idea if it’s just a fake multi shot or how many times it even hits. With spear lunge or cross guard, it might hit like a truck.

For my Barb Fencer?
Or Hoplite Fencer?